This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for a RPG or MMORPG

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Looking for a RPG or MMORPG

User Info: PuppetMaster786

PuppetMaster786
3 years ago#1
I have played most of the top games such as dark souls, skyrim, guild wars, aion, etc. I really like games that have a style similar to darksiders and dark souls because of the fighting style and enemy coolness :P it might sound stupid, I know, sorry for that. But if there are any games like that fit the criteria please let me know (and yes I have played torchlight and diablo 3, if there is/was a game like diablo 3 i would love that as well :) thanks in advance
PSN- DemonicKnight786

PuppetMaster786
3 years ago#2
i have played tera as well
PSN- DemonicKnight786

User Info: Nicodimus

Nicodimus
3 years ago#3
Titan Quest Gold would be my first suggestion. In my eyes, it's everything D3 should have been but wasn't.

You may also want to give Two Worlds 2 and Sacred 2 Gold (with the community patch) a try. I'm just starting the Witcher games myself, but many people hold them in high regard as well.
Intel i5 4670K | Corsair 16GB DDR3 | Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB | ASUS 27" 1440p
Corsair 480GB SSD | WD 4TB HDD | Fractal Design R4 | Corsair 750MX | Win7Ult 64

PuppetMaster786
3 years ago#4
Nicodimus posted...
Titan Quest Gold would be my first suggestion. In my eyes, it's everything D3 should have been but wasn't.

Yeah it was amazing, played that as well :P I have played most games out there lol but have been kind of out of the loop for the past 2 years. So if you have any suggestions between that time period I would really appreciate it, and also if the art/graphic style is more towards the realistic style.
PSN- DemonicKnight786

User Info: aamir69

aamir69
3 years ago#5
Try Din's Curse

User Info: Benjamin_Button

Benjamin_Button
3 years ago#6
the best advice i can give you is stay away from MMOs.

with that said, I second Terraria.
http://i.imgur.com/KNzJR.gif
Macbook Pro Retina i7-3840QM @ 2.8GHz | Nvidia 650m 1GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR3L Ram | 750GB Flash Storage

User Info: dekou

dekou
3 years ago#7
The Witcher 2
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Looking for a RPG or MMORPG

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived