This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I cannot redeem my Crisis 3 code on Origin, anyone else have the same problem?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I cannot redeem my Crisis 3 code on Origin, anyone else have the same problem?

User Info: galfasanta1111

galfasanta1111
3 years ago#1
I bought a Crysis 3 code from Green Man Gaming last night, around 9 hours ago as of now. I got it for 8.89, which is a good price.

But when I try to redeem the code on origin, I encounter a problem. I open Origin, I then select "Origin" in the top left hand corner, then "Redeem Product Code" and I then enter my code. I press "Next" and Crysis 3 comes up, which is telling me the code is correct. I then click confirm but I get this message: "an error has occurred while trying to process your request. please try again later"

How can I solve this? I tried 9 hours ago, I got the same error message. I tried a couple of minutes ago, the problem is still there.
i7 3930k @ 3.2ghz | GTX 580 | 8GB DDR3 | 875W

User Info: TimePharaoh

TimePharaoh
3 years ago#2
galfasanta1111 posted...
I bought a Crysis 3 code

There's your problem
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png

galfasanta1111
3 years ago#3
TimePharaoh posted...
galfasanta1111 posted...
I bought a Crysis 3 code

There's your problem

What do you mean? Is it bad to buy a code and not purchase directly from the origin store?

User Info: Buburibon

Buburibon
3 years ago#4
You might want to get in touch with one of their (Origin's) customer service agents through chat, and ask them to activate it for you.
3770K @ 4.5Ghz | 16GB | TITAN
Steam | PSN | XBL: GVAmson23

galfasanta1111
3 years ago#5
Had to install through customers support.

Superb.

User Info: ATARIJAWA

ATARIJAWA
3 years ago#6
galfasanta1111 posted...

Superb.

That's the risk you take from buying from a third party site.
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 105

User Info: Rhyten

Rhyten
3 years ago#7
Green man gaming is one of the most reputable third party sites though. That shouldn't have happened.
Antec Neo Eco 620w | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | i5 2500k 3.3 Ghz | EVGA Gtx 570 1280 Mb | 8 Gb DDR 3 1333 Mhz | WD 1 Tb 7200 Rpm SATA 3 | HP 2011x 20" 1600x900

User Info: ZeraphLordS

ZeraphLordS
3 years ago#8
ATARIJAWA posted...
galfasanta1111 posted...

Superb.

That's the risk you take from buying from a third party site.

What? GMG is super-reliable.
The best course of action is to just get the information you need, then get out while you're still alive. - destroy everything on GameFAQs
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I cannot redeem my Crisis 3 code on Origin, anyone else have the same problem?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived