This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need a fun and interesting game to last me 2 weeks!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Need a fun and interesting game to last me 2 weeks!

User Info: Propain22

Propain22
3 years ago#1
2 more weeks until BF4 is released and my life will be complete. But i really need a new game to buy to last me till then.

Can anyone recommend me a game that I can play for a few hours after work each day and will last me roughly 2 weeks to complete?

Games ive played this year that I loved include: Far Cry 3, Bioshock Infinite, DMC, Tomb Raider,, Metro Last light, and Splinter Cell Blacklist.
Alienware X51 |3rd Generation Intel Core i7-3770 (8M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 1.5GB GDDR5 | 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1600MHz

User Info: Ultimate_Umbreo

Ultimate_Umbreo
3 years ago#2
Battlefield 2. You might be able to get an unlock in it by the time 4 comes out.
NNID: Soviet_Snorlax PSN: SovietSnorlax Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ultimate_umbreon

User Info: Tyranius2

Tyranius2
3 years ago#3
your life will be complete with a BF3 DLC?
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Tyranius&show=0&order=4
Recently retired from Anime =[

User Info: Vs1991

Vs1991
3 years ago#4
Doom 1/2 or Quake 1/2. These are my go to games when i have nothing else to do. They're so damn fun no matter what and they have tons of modss

User Info: iPWNtheNoobs

iPWNtheNoobs
3 years ago#5
Payday 2
easily.
Space Waster

User Info: Propain22

Propain22
3 years ago#6
Tyranius2 posted...

I never played BF3 because my laptop for college wasn't good enough to run it well. I since got a new computer from my work earlier this year and loved the BF4 beta.

Any other game suggestions? Im looking for a game released this year or with in the past few years that is worth playing. I really like good story lines.
Alienware X51 |3rd Generation Intel Core i7-3770 (8M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 1.5GB GDDR5 | 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1600MHz

User Info: xBrokenxHalox

xBrokenxHalox
3 years ago#7
Dishonored perhaps? Not a super long game though.
El Psy Congroo

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
3 years ago#8
Tyranius2 posted...

Weren't you one of the guys playing a glorified retexturing of a remake of a hobbyist mod that ended up as a valve cash cow? Because if you are oh boy can I rip you a new one per day, every day for the next 14 days on just how idiotic that statement is. Actually, I may just do it anyway because frankly I'm bored.

As for the topic at hand perhaps a Stalker game.
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.

User Info: Superemppu

Superemppu
3 years ago#9
Terraria. Get out of your comfort zone and fine there small yet big gems.
If brute force doesn't fix the problem, you're not using enough of it.

User Info: reincarnator07

reincarnator07
3 years ago#10
I second Terraria. Currently 75% off.
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Need a fun and interesting game to last me 2 weeks!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived