This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wow, $6.28 for the Humble Bundle? F that

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Wow, $6.28 for the Humble Bundle? F that

User Info: Highpitchsolo

Highpitchsolo
3 years ago#1
I heard it came with Worms 2 for mobile devices, so I figured I'd buy the bundle for $1 since that's the only one I cared about, and Worms 2 is at the laughably-high price of $4.99 on Google Play, but wtf, since when are these ****ty indie bundles so high?
Stop taking exactly what I'm saying and repeating it as if its exactly what I said because it is. -Cryptospuridium

User Info: lionheart5656

lionheart5656
3 years ago#2
lol poor people.
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
(message deleted)

Highpitchsolo
3 years ago#4
it's not that. it's just that i refuse to give even $5 to a greedy developer for a game that's nearly 10 years old. they should have released it for a buck, just on principle.
Stop taking exactly what I'm saying and repeating it as if its exactly what I said because it is. -Cryptospuridium

User Info: Senkoy

Senkoy
3 years ago#5
People are so entitled nowadays. They can sell it for however much they want. They owe you nothing.
My fight stick: http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/2687/sdc10110k.jpg
My team combos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdoD7BvGUOE

User Info: Steamster

Steamster
3 years ago#6
Life's unfair, kid.

Get used to it.

inb4morecrying
(message deleted)

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
3 years ago#8
Are you kidding me? Humble Bundle is a way to raise money for charity yet you are giving them the finger, they don't have to give you crap for donating but they do, and whats hilarious its just 6 dollars, I have given charity much more money and I didn't get anything in exchange.
Steam/Origin: DerPancake

Highpitchsolo
3 years ago#9
i dont ever give to charity when i buy bundles anyway, all to developers. except this one EA bundle where I wanted a steam key, I think i gave everything to HB.

User Info: Sk0rbut

Sk0rbut
3 years ago#10
Highpitchsolo posted...
i dont ever give to charity when i buy bundles anyway, all to developers. except this one EA bundle where I wanted a steam key, I think i gave everything to HB.

So what, you think that makes it better to rip of everybody involved by only paying them barely enough to cover their expenses?
I am the bringer of death. Fall to your knees and beg for mercy... Or give me a sandwich, I'm pretty hungry.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Wow, $6.28 for the Humble Bundle? F that

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived