This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It has come to Blizzards attention that my account is being sold

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. It has come to Blizzards attention that my account is being sold

User Info: happyscrub1

happyscrub1
3 years ago#21
I don't play blizzard games because they seem to always have account issues. I have an old wow account that was supposedly "compromised" and you have to go thru a whole bunch of hoops to get your account back.

And it's not that I want to play WoW again because this happened like many months AFTER I stopped playing WoW. My thing is that all their games are tied into one blizzard account now and I'll be damn if I pay for a game and then have to go thru hell to play it for no fault on my end.
Never forget.... Building #7

User Info: gastaman

gastaman
3 years ago#22
happyscrub1 posted...
I don't play blizzard games because they seem to always have account issues. I have an old wow account that was supposedly "compromised" and you have to go thru a whole bunch of hoops to get your account back.

And it's not that I want to play WoW again because this happened like many months AFTER I stopped playing WoW. My thing is that all their games are tied into one blizzard account now and I'll be damn if I pay for a game and then have to go thru hell to play it for no fault on my end.

Buy an authenticator or use the free authenticator app for mobile phones.
//Intel// Core i7 2600k @ 4.2 //Gigabyte// Z68X-UD7-B3 //MSI// 3x GTX 580 Lightning SLi
//Corsair// 650D / H100 / 120 GB Force 3 / 12 GB Dominator / AX1200
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. It has come to Blizzards attention that my account is being sold

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived