This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Humble weekly bundles HOLY CRAP

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Humble weekly bundles HOLY CRAP

User Info: locky723

locky723
3 years ago#1
I just noticed how good these can be <3 Ill probably spend alottttt of money in the next couple months X.X

User Info: Steamster

Steamster
3 years ago#2
Yeah man that's why people always recommend them lol

User Info: YoungAdultLink

YoungAdultLink
3 years ago#3
I dunno, man, 3 Deathspank games is a looooot of Diablo clone.
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
steamid: Rohchya

locky723
3 years ago#4
YoungAdultLink posted...
I dunno, man, 3 Deathspank games is a looooot of Diablo clone.

For a dollar.

User Info: YoungAdultLink

YoungAdultLink
3 years ago#5
Nah, you only get 2 deathspank games for $1. You need to pay $6 to get the third.

I just really don't enjoy diablo-style RPGs. Torchlight 2 is the best one I own and I stopped playing that the moment my friend stopped being interested in coop. Otherwise, I tend to put maybe an hour at most into any of them before stopping. Diablo 2 kept me interested enough to play to chapter 3 before I stopped.
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
steamid: Rohchya

locky723
3 years ago#6
YoungAdultLink posted...
Nah, you only get 2 deathspank games for $1. You need to pay $6 to get the third.

I just really don't enjoy diablo-style RPGs. Torchlight 2 is the best one I own and I stopped playing that the moment my friend stopped being interested in coop. Otherwise, I tend to put maybe an hour at most into any of them before stopping. Diablo 2 kept me interested enough to play to chapter 3 before I stopped.

I heard the third sucked. And even if they're not amazing... A dollar for two decent games is good enough for me.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Humble weekly bundles HOLY CRAP

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived