This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to upgrade windows 8 enterprise to 8.1?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How to upgrade windows 8 enterprise to 8.1?

User Info: Propain22

Propain22
3 years ago#1
Having a lot of trouble figuring this out. I have window 8 enterprise currently installed in my machine from the software given by my college that I had to pay a ridiculous software service fee for every semester. I feel like I should be able to install a free update but I can't find out how.
Alienware X51 |3rd Generation Intel Core i7-3770 (8M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 1.5GB GDDR5 | 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1600MHz

User Info: Shub

Shub
3 years ago#2
Basically the update for the Enterprise edition is not available through public channels. It was made available to your IT department provided they have a valid software subscription, and then it is their call to make it available to you.
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

User Info: este914

este914
3 years ago#3
Propain22 posted...
Having a lot of trouble figuring this out. I have window 8 enterprise currently installed in my machine from the software given by my college that I had to pay a ridiculous software service fee for every semester. I feel like I should be able to install a free update but I can't find out how.

did you look in the "Windows Store" on your PC?
...::: este914 :::...
The One & Only!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How to upgrade windows 8 enterprise to 8.1?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived