This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

WTF... just started playing Arkham City after a while today and my save is gone?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. WTF... just started playing Arkham City after a while today and my save is gone?

User Info: Lord_Vader

Lord_Vader
4 years ago#11
Oh wow... I had no idea. Yeah the GFWL login box didn't pop up when I started up the game but funny enough I can access it if I press the Home Key. I'm assuming my game is already patched so will my save file still be present on my computer so I can transfer it to Steam?
Live long and prosper.

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
4 years ago#12
GoIrish80 posted...
DragonRaizen posted...
Are all of you really unaware that the game has been patched out of GFWL and, therefore, the saves were lost?
I mean, it was all over every gaming news, and this board.

Yeah I mean what kind of loser doesn't obsess over every single piece of video gaming news 24/7/365.

You don't have to be obsessive on this one - the news has been pretty much *everywhere* that has anything at all to do with PC gaming. You'd almost have to be intentionally trying to miss it.
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23

User Info: Asellus

Asellus
4 years ago#13
Someone made an automated tool for recovering GFWL saves, you can find it here.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/200260/discussions/0/810938810707303888/
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. WTF... just started playing Arkham City after a while today and my save is gone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived