This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why isn't BF4 getting any hype on the PC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why isn't BF4 getting any hype on the PC?

User Info: LordSeifer

LordSeifer
3 years ago#41
Boge posted...

No bots, no buy anyway.

heh, this guy
^ this

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
3 years ago#42
Personally I'd have liked to have seen a hybrid regenerating model, like MoH Airborne, but as it exists now I can't think of many times regen has managed to save me vs finding an actual medic of which there has never been a shortage in the series (except Vietnam).
If they asked how I died tell them: Still angry.

User Info: Sudieken

Sudieken
3 years ago#43
EpicKingdom_ posted...
Because we aren't kids. We are so used to Battlefield as well. On the other hand the peasants are stoked on 60fps / 64players.

Every board for BF4 is nearly dead. You don't have to flex your elitist muscles just yet. We'll signal you when we need backup.

On-topic: Because it's bad. The beta wasn't impressive visually or mechanically. I cringe just thinking about the sheep that will sell themselves to EA for Premium status and exclusive weapons to pew pew with.

Orestes417
3 years ago#44
The hell you talking about Willis? The only reason to do Premium is the discount off the expacs.

User Info: Ep1taph303

Ep1taph303
3 years ago#45
Lol, acting like all who game on pc have to be on PCH.
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966683944/

User Info: MrMonkhouse

MrMonkhouse
3 years ago#46
The premium is worth it... better than cod dlcs.
http://i.imgur.com/r9pppzV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BcGVG.gif

User Info: EternalFlame66

EternalFlame66
3 years ago#47
isn't it just BF3 with higher system requirements but looks the same?
Such is your fate.

Orestes417
3 years ago#48
If you ignore the massive balance changes and the different maps, modes and weapons, and happen to be slightly blind then yeah you could say that.

User Info: El_Kaz

El_Kaz
3 years ago#49
Orestes417 posted...
Theoretically servers that go too far out of spec are deranked and for fun only. The baseline settings are "official" and mildly tweaked within a threshold are "ranked". I'm hoping that means they keep player counts to within reason per mode and tickets don't exceed 75% or so extra

That'd be pretty nice.
I'm not really optimistic though. They don't seem to even bother un-ranking servers that have very clear violations (like limiting kits or weapons usage)... so I can't imagine them being very strict on settings like ticket counts and vehicle respawn.
Wait... what?

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
3 years ago#50
Another FPS *yawn*....if that floats your boat, that's cool - personally I'm a little weary of the genre.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why isn't BF4 getting any hype on the PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived