This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Asus Transformer 100 vs Dell Venue 8 Pro vs the Dell Venue 11 Pro? Any others?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Asus Transformer 100 vs Dell Venue 8 Pro vs the Dell Venue 11 Pro? Any others?

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#1
Which would ya recommend? I'm looking for something that is cheap, & portable. I'm very interested in the Venue 8, but it doesn't come with a keyboard:( I'm highly interested in the Venue 11 but we don't have a price for it and I would think it would be above my $360 range because of the 1080p screen.

I'm thinking that leaves me with the Asus Transformer 100 anyone have one of these yet? Any other Windows 8.1 hybrids/tablets ya would recommend? I don't need one with good specs mainly just for portability around school and something good to listen music.
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Asus Transformer 100 vs Dell Venue 8 Pro vs the Dell Venue 11 Pro? Any others?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived