This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you use a tablet more than your PC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do you use a tablet more than your PC?

User Info: TimePharaoh

TimePharaoh
3 years ago#11
ATARIJAWA posted...
No because I'm not a 13 year old girl.
HE are genius, firstly. - ASlaveObeys
....**** you TimePharaoh - KillerzOverHere

User Info: _GRIM_FANDANGO_

_GRIM_FANDANGO_
3 years ago#12
Not really. I just use the tablet when I am on the couch to find something fast, or when I want to watch something and not sit behind the TV or computer.

I would say that for me
70% PC
20% Smartphone
10% Tablet
When it comes to webbrowsing.

For me, the convenience of the keyboard is why I do most things behind my PC. Sending an e-mail, leaving a post on a message-board, or even trying to find information about something is just much faster on PC.
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Kingston 120 GB SSD | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H

User Info: InTheEyesOfFire

InTheEyesOfFire
3 years ago#13
No tablet. I don't get them. Generally what people are using them for you can do on a phone. It's my same view for apple desktops/laptops, if you are an audio/video engineer, more power to you. But some regular person who has no use for it to do all of that? Well... coulda saved a great deal buying a pc, or even a netbook.
It's time for revenge.
Currently playing: Vampire: The Masquerade, TDM, Jedi Outcast.

User Info: Born Lucky

Born Lucky
3 years ago#14
Second_Hokage posted...
My tablet gets like 80% of my internet time. How about you?

I can't even think of a reason to buy a tablet.

Smaller screen
Less power

Why would I want that?
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot

User Info: cosmic_assasin

cosmic_assasin
3 years ago#15
tablets are great for a lil browsing before going to sleep, i also use it as my alarm clock.
i use a galaxy note 10.1 and i love the multi window features, i usually got a youtube video on while browsing the net with chrome. But in the end my pc does get more use.
It was fear of myself that made me odd

User Info: MarceloSampaio

MarceloSampaio
3 years ago#16
Nah, I only poop 2 times a week, so my tablet only sees my fingers twice a week too.

BTW, I don't have a smartphone, so the Tablet is my only companion when I'm in the John.
:3
Everything is nice and cool... until the roach starts to fly!

User Info: LostHisHardcore

LostHisHardcore
3 years ago#17
For general browsing sites like this place and various other forms of social media.
Obviously not if I'm playing on the PC but when I'm on a console yeah sure, its either the tablet or my phone.
"What we've got here is a failure to communicate!"
"I'm you, I'm your shadow!"

User Info: codyorr

codyorr
3 years ago#18
I only use my PC for internet because non-PC time is me time. Also I don't own a tablet and I don't even know if my phone has internet on it.

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
3 years ago#19
I use my phone for 60-70% of my browsing, if not more. My PC probably gets 90% of my gaming though with my consoles getting most of the rest. Lately I've been letting my tablet run through some humorous LPs while I play through the grindier parts of P3:FES but I've been using my pc simultaneously.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

User Info: Monkeymage

Monkeymage
3 years ago#20
I don't own a tablet. I only use internet on my phone if I'm out and I need to find directions to a place or if I want to know where I can go to get something.

I don't need to be entertained all the time.
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do you use a tablet more than your PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived