This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I know some of you arent gonna like this but... A Naruto fighting game is coming

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I know some of you arent gonna like this but... A Naruto fighting game is coming

User Info: youngfossil

youngfossil
4 years ago#1
80/80

http://store.steampowered.com/app/234670/

I played a few of them and the look amazing. Cant wait to see it in 1080 with 60 fps
While I may not agree with your opinion, I will defend to the death your right to have it.

User Info: HighOnPhazon

HighOnPhazon
4 years ago#2
Nobody post
GT/Steam: AncientToaster
i5 3750K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
(message deleted)

User Info: gikos

gikos
4 years ago#4
but why
hmm looks good but at the same time meh
"You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty." - Sacha Guitry (1885-1957)

User Info: DaedalusEx

DaedalusEx
4 years ago#5
Don't care for the source material but those aesthetics are pretty impressive.

youngfossil
4 years ago#6
DaedalusEx posted...
Don't care for the source material but those aesthetics are pretty impressive.

Exactly even if you dont like the source. The game is really good.
While I may not agree with your opinion, I will defend to the death your right to have it.

User Info: aak57

aak57
4 years ago#7
Naruto is lol but I hope it does well since it's apparently a decent game and I'd like to see more JP stuff make the transition to PC.
http://i.imgur.com/ULj4q.jpg
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.

User Info: Demon_Acker

Demon_Acker
4 years ago#8
It's been years since I dropped Naruto, but that actually looks pretty good.

User Info: El_Zaggy

El_Zaggy
4 years ago#9
is it this kind of fighting game with quick time events to perform super moves ? If yes then no thx

youngfossil
4 years ago#10
El_Zaggy posted...
is it this kind of fighting game with quick time events to perform super moves ? If yes then no thx

actually they took that out after the first game IIRC. know its not in this one

P.S. I like those though. It was better than just sitting and watch a short video of the move. At least you affected in some sort of way. And it wasnt just offense you could actually defend during it too.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I know some of you arent gonna like this but... A Naruto fighting game is coming

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived