This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm still a bit concerned over my GPU Temps. Would like to make sure.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I'm still a bit concerned over my GPU Temps. Would like to make sure.

User Info: _GRIM_FANDANGO_

_GRIM_FANDANGO_
3 years ago#11
I also like smaller cases, but to be honest, if they are for a gaming build then airflow should still remain a priority and concern for you. Because of that , I think there are other cases with similar dimensions that are much better for your purposes. I mean, you are getting a 20 degree increase in heat because of the case. That is generally unacceptable. Micro case or not.

I think temperatures of under 90 degrees are probably still ok. Though I would personally do something about it. Especially when ambient temperatures rise in summer
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Kingston 120 GB SSD | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H

User Info: AshWilliams78

AshWilliams78
3 years ago#12
I managed to bring the 85*C down to 77*C by switching 2 of my exhaust fans to intake fans.

Ran Heaven 4.0 for 45 Min and it stayed steady at 77*C. Still a bit warm but I guess it's better then nothing. Still considering if I should just switch it for the Prodigy since that has side vents.
Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this?
This is my BOOMSTICK!

User Info: Boge

Boge
3 years ago#13
Bomasa posted...
If you are handy with some tools you can modify the left side panel for more air flow

That's what I'd look into doing. Maybe attach a fan to the side if it would fit.
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.

User Info: daemon_dan

daemon_dan
3 years ago#14
AshWilliams78 posted...
I managed to bring the 85*C down to 77*C by switching 2 of my exhaust fans to intake fans.

Ran Heaven 4.0 for 45 Min and it stayed steady at 77*C. Still a bit warm but I guess it's better then nothing. Still considering if I should just switch it for the Prodigy since that has side vents.

77 running a benchmark is much better, and you should be fine running it like that for quite a bit. Though the Prodigy might be better.
"Frightened by your own smell. Bitterness will run you through."
~In Flames: Bullet Ride
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I'm still a bit concerned over my GPU Temps. Would like to make sure.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived