This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"Windows cube"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. "Windows cube"

User Info: maxfreak

maxfreak
3 years ago#1
So I'm assuming quite a few of you here are familiar with the Gamecube startup jingle? Well I just came across this Windows version of it and I'm still tearing up laughing because the end was amazing. Pure gold: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKUqrS1LpkI
Nintendo Network/Steam/Origin: maxfreak

User Info: daveyman23

daveyman23
3 years ago#2
i lol'd, thanks =)

User Info: SnipeStar

SnipeStar
3 years ago#3
daveyman23 posted...
i lol'd, thanks =)
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | 2x GTX 680 4GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x 600GB Raptor / 2x 1TB WD RE3 | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01

maxfreak
3 years ago#4
Haha you're welcome. xD

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
3 years ago#5
Mildly amusing, but I actually haven't seen a bluescreen/exception error in ages (since the XP days), assuming you keep your BIOS, drivers and software relatively up to date and properly install/maintain your hardware it's very rare.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

maxfreak
3 years ago#6
I actually got one that was drivers related on Windows 7 64bit a few days back. Literally crippled my system but I managed to get it back to normal. Back in the WIndows 95/98/ME days there was never a day I went without seeing that dreaded screen. >_> But I will say it was probably cause I had a piece of **** Compaq Presario when having a Dell was all the rage xD
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. "Windows cube"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived