This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's a good, cheap, wireless headset?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's a good, cheap, wireless headset?

User Info: bsballa09

bsballa09
3 years ago#1
Something in the 25 - 35 dollar range. If there isn't, could I use my official wireless PS3 headset? I'd need to buy a bluetooth adapter/receiver for that.
Assad is a doctor. It's insulting to suggest any doctor would actively order chemical weapons be employed onto civilians. - jabini

User Info: xSoldier24x

xSoldier24x
3 years ago#2
bsballa09 posted...
Something in the 25 - 35 dollar range. If there isn't, could I use my official wireless PS3 headset? I'd need to buy a bluetooth adapter/receiver for that.

Use the ps headset and use to original dongle it should work fine.
Life goes on and all we can hope for is the best...

User Info: bsballa09

bsballa09
3 years ago#3
xSoldier24x posted...
bsballa09 posted...

Use the ps headset and use to original dongle it should work fine.

So would I just plug in the Bluetooth adapter into the PC and it should detect my PS headset?
Assad is a doctor. It's insulting to suggest any doctor would actively order chemical weapons be employed onto civilians. - jabini
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's a good, cheap, wireless headset?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived