This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking at your steam list. Is there any games where you don't know how they got

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Looking at your steam list. Is there any games where you don't know how they got

User Info: Abiz_

Abiz_
3 years ago#1
there? Just noticed I have Crysis 2. I have no clue how I got that game.
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior

User Info: Talks

Talks
3 years ago#2
Spiral Knights was really the only one out of 200+ where I was like WHERE THE F*** DID YOU COME FROM?

Still not entirely clear on why I have it, but posts on the steam forum gave me an inkling
http://i.imgur.com/gBllw.jpg

User Info: redrum187

redrum187
3 years ago#3
^i have spiral knights listed as well it seems it's because of a free item in total war:shogun 2 which i got for free from a amd promotion in 2011.
i still haven't found what i'm looking for...

User Info: SpazH3d

SpazH3d
3 years ago#4
Just a few days ago I was thinking "Woah, I have Manhunt? I gotta replay that sometime". I have the boxed version, so... Someone most have put it in my library. Yup, that's definitely it.
- My vision is augmented

User Info: VIP86

VIP86
3 years ago#5
Alot of games from Humble Bundle.
i5-3570K| MAXIMUS V GENE| ASUS DCUII 670| CORSAIR XMS3 8GB| CORSAIR 350D| INTEL 520 180GB| CORSAIR H110i| CORSAIR AX750

User Info: DragonRaizen

DragonRaizen
3 years ago#6
A couple. Mostly strategy games... I suck at those.
Europa Universalis 3 Complete
Leviathan Warships... I think that one was from a HumbleBundle I didn't bother registering the rest of.
-FREEZE!
-I'm a robot, not your refrigerator.
Marvin

User Info: arleas

arleas
3 years ago#7
Top Right corner, click on "(name)'s Account" and go to account details.... then from there, click on "Licenses + subscriptions" or "Store Transactions"... if it's not on either of those then you must have traded someone for it or something...actually, I think it shows up as "gift/guest pass" if you didn't buy it and someone gave or traded it to you...

If I bought it it shows 'Steam store', if I bought it somewhere besides steam's store it says 'retail'. If it was a gift it says 'gift/guest pass' and if it was a freebie somehow it says 'Complimentary'.

That pretty much explains how everything I own got there...

Occasionally I'll forget that I bought a game during a sale though... last time that happened was Bulletstorm. I bought it when it went really cheap and then forgot about it (I still haven't played it yet).
http://raptr.com/badge/dc821beb3ce7e522d4d6721ba24c11e0/fs.png
http://i.imgur.com/KDYNR.jpg

User Info: DV8ingSources

DV8ingSources
3 years ago#8
Caught myself going through my list once in a while and seeing a game I had no idea I picked up, some of which were games I was thinking of buying again due to a sale. Once I started doing that, I've bought a lot less games on impulse.
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB | 670 | 256 ssd | 6Tb hdd | Win 8 64bit | ax1200w | BD burner | cm690II
Steam: DV8ing1
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Looking at your steam list. Is there any games where you don't know how they got

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived