This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trading a Burnout Paradise:The Ultimate Box Origin Key

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Trading a Burnout Paradise:The Ultimate Box Origin Key

User Info: Epic-Gamer

Epic-Gamer
4 years ago#1
I just got one and i already have it, So i'm gonna trade. Post anything you guys have to trade, And i'll choose what i want.
I don't play Kingdom Hearts for story, i play Kingdom Hearts to beat people with an enlarged key.

User Info: YoungAdultLink

YoungAdultLink
4 years ago#2
It's not worth too much, since pretty much everyone got one during the Humble Origin Bundle.
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
steamid: Rohchya

User Info: AllHailTheDead6

AllHailTheDead6
4 years ago#3
myself and many others have many of these so they are absolutely worthless
Steam ID AllHailTheDead
*Puts on his robe and wizard hat*

User Info: Trance_Fan

Trance_Fan
4 years ago#4
anyone interested in civilization 5? PM for a trade (i already have all games from origin humble bundle, same with mafia 2)
i think it's nice

User Info: Monkeymage

Monkeymage
4 years ago#5
Hi guys, trading three motes of dust and one pubic hair. Primarily looking for a copy of Train Simulator 2012 and all DLC.
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI

User Info: johnny_pay

johnny_pay
4 years ago#6
burnout is worthless. not only was it in the humble bundle for a dollar (http://youtu.be/u5HOt0ZOcYk) but it was also free on origin for ages if you used the code PARADISE.

User Info: TimePharaoh

TimePharaoh
4 years ago#7
Trading Borderlands 2 for a copy of Borderlands 2
HE are genius, firstly. - ASlaveObeys
GestapoFAQs http://i.imgur.com/prqCDHz.png http://i.imgur.com/ooNGE4u.png

User Info: g7g7g7g7

g7g7g7g7
4 years ago#8
I have a three empty snickers wrappers and a green pencil, looking to the premiership of a small pacific island, you guys let me know what you have and I will choose.
You never see people quoting each other in sigs anymore. - Adam Laz

User Info: KillerzOverHere

KillerzOverHere
4 years ago#9
i'll trade fallout: NV for garry's mod or euro truck simulator plz
You have gaming pc specs on your sig, which makes you pc gamer, and being pc gamer makes you elitist - Sami1000
#ConsoleGamerMentality

User Info: Monkeymage

Monkeymage
4 years ago#10
g7g7g7g7 posted...
I have a three empty snickers wrappers and a green pencil, looking to the premiership of a small pacific island, you guys let me know what you have and I will choose.

I have the papers for a bought-and-paid-for a mayoral position of Rakahanga. Be forewarned though, that the rest of the government of the island is ruled by a familial council, so they are likely to be hostile to you unless you agree to marry one of their less-attractive daughters or personally cast the lines on their fishing boats for a minimum of three seasons.
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Trading a Burnout Paradise:The Ultimate Box Origin Key

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived