This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Nvidia Driver 331.65 WHQL is out

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Nvidia Driver 331.65 WHQL is out

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
3 years ago#11
SpazH3d posted...
Will there ever be a driver that is stable enough to replace my 314.22 driver? It can't be that hard to eliminate the PC-exploding bugs, can it, Nvidia?

I can't help but laugh, you seem to think you...a person like you...what you are...deserves to not have PC exploding bugs?

No....not you....you haven't earned that kind of forgiveness.
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750

User Info: MrXGamer

MrXGamer
3 years ago#12
I just installed it and any driver after 314.22 gives me this stupid freezing issue on control panel. It only happens when I try to change game profile or global profile settings. Can anyone confirm I'm not the only one?

Otherwise, it seems to be a good driver. I mainly installed for BF4 launch. Claims to run it smooth, so i'll see.
Asus Z77 Sabertooth | i7 3770k | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 1600MHz | Crucial m4 SSD | Blu-ray | Win 7 x64

User Info: IncomingF5

IncomingF5
3 years ago#13
I got a gtx 660 and have never had any errors it autoupdates by itself. I think. But I currently only have 331.58 and it says im up to date.

User Info: SnipeStar

SnipeStar
3 years ago#14
datopgamer posted...
Logical_One posted...
I guess I'm lucky--I always download the newest drivers (beta or WHQL) without even checking whether or not there are issues and I have yet to have any issues.

Same here
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | 2x GTX 680 4GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x 600GB Raptor / 2x 1TB WD RE3 | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Nvidia Driver 331.65 WHQL is out

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived