This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Windows 8 is great

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Windows 8 is great

User Info: Dirk85UK

Dirk85UK
4 years ago#1
Windows 7 is heaven, windows 8 is great, windows 9 will be fine.
i5 2500 | 8Gb DDR3 | GTX 670 FTW | Asus P8 P67 | Intel 330 SSD | XFX 650W | Dell U2711

User Info: Crimsonkainx

Crimsonkainx
4 years ago#2
I've been happy with Win8 (now 8.1) so far. I started when the public betas released and haven't gone back to Win7 since. There was a bit of a learning curve but I figured it out pretty quickly.

User Info: Drelkag

Drelkag
4 years ago#3
Agreed. Feels more responsive, more fluid. Can't go back to 7.
Play hard or go home

User Info: electroflame

electroflame
4 years ago#4
Windows 7 is heaven, windows 8 is great, windows 9 will be fine.

You are correct that Windows 7 is better than Windows 8, which is probably better than Windows 9.
Could be worse, they could have been American givers and you would have been smothered in small pox. -fakenamefignuts on Indian-Giving.
Steam ID: electroflame

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
4 years ago#5
I really hope they stop going with the one size fits all OS mentality for Windows 9.

I had to use Windows 8 once to look something up at Microcenter and I nearly committed suicide right on the spot.
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.

User Info: mmpepsi

mmpepsi
4 years ago#6
Ch3wy posted...
I really hope they stop going with the one size fits all OS mentality for Windows 9.

I had to use Windows 8 once to look something up at Microcenter and I nearly committed suicide right on the spot.

Why didnt you?

User Info: r0ge00

r0ge00
4 years ago#7
Ch3wy posted...

You should have followed through if you can't use a simple OS.

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
4 years ago#8
mmpepsi posted...
Ch3wy posted...

Why didnt you?

No guns were allowed in the store, I didn't want to get in trouble.
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.

User Info: gastaman

gastaman
4 years ago#9
mmpepsi posted...
Ch3wy posted...

Why didnt you?

LOL
//Intel// Core i7 2600k @ 4.2 //Gigabyte// Z68X-UD7-B3 //MSI// 3x GTX 580 Lightning SLi
//Corsair// 650D / H100 / 120 GB Force 3 / 12 GB Dominator / AX1200
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Windows 8 is great

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived