This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So... Deadly Premonition... Anyone got it yet? How is it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So... Deadly Premonition... Anyone got it yet? How is it?

User Info: mtjormitch

mtjormitch
4 years ago#1
I am very curious on how the port job was done. It can't be worse than Dark Souls.
Story in video games have gotten more important than gameplay nowadays. I recommend dealing with this fact and learning that this is now a storytelling medium.

User Info: crimsonclaw111

crimsonclaw111
4 years ago#2
It's locked at 720p and no Xbox 360 controller support. Durante, who fixed the Dark Souls port, is working on it now and has already fixed the 720 issue.
XBL GT: roboitoam
3DS FC: 2981 - 5506 - 6390

mtjormitch
4 years ago#3
Why the hell are Japanese devs so damn awful at coding on PC? I mean... wow... One single modder can fix any and all mistakes in a single freaking hour! What the hell is wrong with them?
Story in video games have gotten more important than gameplay nowadays. I recommend dealing with this fact and learning that this is now a storytelling medium.

User Info: crimsonclaw111

crimsonclaw111
4 years ago#4
mtjormitch posted...
Why the hell are Japanese devs so damn awful at coding on PC? I mean... wow... One single modder can fix any and all mistakes in a single freaking hour! What the hell is wrong with them?

Scamco.
XBL GT: roboitoam
3DS FC: 2981 - 5506 - 6390

mtjormitch
4 years ago#5
crimsonclaw111 posted...
mtjormitch posted...

Scamco.

Different pubs and devs. Red Star Rising... or something of that nature is the one who published the game. I have no idea if they freaking coded the damn PC release or not, but this is insane. Can there be a single Japanese game put on steam that does not require fixing by modders?

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
4 years ago#6
Japanese developers are not talented enough, thats why the Western civilization is superior.
EVGA

User Info: Ashiva8910

Ashiva8910
4 years ago#7
Rising Star Games is a western company guys.
i5-2550k @ 3.40ghz // 8GB DDR3 @ 800MHz // GTX 570 // Samsung 512 GB SSD // Corsair 800w // Hyper 212 EVO // Windows 7 64-bit // Acer 23" LED

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
4 years ago#8
mtjormitch posted...
Can there be a single Japanese game put on steam that does not require fixing by modders?

King of Fighters XIII

just sayin...
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own

User Info: bigbadharry

bigbadharry
4 years ago#9
sonicteam2k1 posted...
mtjormitch posted...
Can there be a single Japanese game put on steam that does not require fixing by modders?

King of Fighters XIII

just sayin...

nope it needs the western code of ggpo

User Info: TimePharaoh

TimePharaoh
4 years ago#10
Pretty hilariously bad. War Z Part 2
HE are genius, firstly. - ASlaveObeys
GestapoFAQs http://i.imgur.com/prqCDHz.png http://i.imgur.com/ooNGE4u.png
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So... Deadly Premonition... Anyone got it yet? How is it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived