This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so is the ps4 controller plug n play for 360 controller supported pc games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. so is the ps4 controller plug n play for 360 controller supported pc games?

User Info: KabtheMentat

KabtheMentat
4 years ago#11
That's what my mommy tells me.
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Skillz Ferguson

User Info: youngfossil

youngfossil
4 years ago#12
KabtheMentat posted...
Yeah, but why bother. I understand the DS4 is better than the DS3 (which honestly...I could make a cardboard controller and it would be better than the DS3)...but is it better than a 360 controller? Is it better than the new Xbox controller? Almost positive the new Xbox controllers will be plug n play ready.

the xbox one controller is not plug and play ready. and i'd like to see this cardboard controller you cn make
While I may not agree with your opinion, I will defend to the death your right to have it.

User Info: Lady Une

Lady Une
4 years ago#13
cainism25 posted...
LordSeifer posted...
no one asked you a question.

your mom did last night

I'm sure "Is it supposed to be that small?" was posed purely as a rhetorical question on her part.
Leader of the Elder Cult of Jiub.
I still love Scribs.

User Info: KabtheMentat

KabtheMentat
4 years ago#14
Am I going to have to nerd fight you guys?
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Skillz Ferguson

User Info: TimePharaoh

TimePharaoh
4 years ago#15
Oh look, peasants arguing over peasantry. How quaint.
HE are genius, firstly. - ASlaveObeys
GestapoFAQs http://i.imgur.com/prqCDHz.png http://i.imgur.com/ooNGE4u.png

User Info: YoungAdultLink

YoungAdultLink
4 years ago#16
KabtheMentat posted...
Yeah, but why bother. I understand the DS4 is better than the DS3 (which honestly...I could make a cardboard controller and it would be better than the DS3)...but is it better than a 360 controller? Is it better than the new Xbox controller? Almost positive the new Xbox controllers will be plug n play ready.

The xbone controller hasn't been announced as even offering a USB version, so I highly doubt plug and play. Not to mention the fact that microsoft has said it won't launch with an official driver.
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
steamid: Rohchya

User Info: PraetorXyn

PraetorXyn
4 years ago#17
Lady Une posted...
cainism25 posted...
LordSeifer posted...

your mom did last night

I'm sure "Is it supposed to be that small?" was posed purely as a rhetorical question on her part.

Owned.
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9

User Info: cainism25

cainism25
4 years ago#18
PraetorXyn posted...
Lady Une posted...
cainism25 posted...
LordSeifer posted...

your mom did last night

Owned.

i like my small part. easy maintenance and walk around with it. and still get the same level of errgasm.
2500k @ 4.8ghz ~

User Info: somebody336

somebody336
4 years ago#19
Lady Une posted...
cainism25 posted...
LordSeifer posted...

your mom did last night

Pfffffft x'D
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. so is the ps4 controller plug n play for 360 controller supported pc games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived