This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you consider yourself a "nerd"?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do you consider yourself a "nerd"?

User Info: Ravenoussd

Ravenoussd
3 years ago#51
no just a loser
1055T | M4a77d | 6gb ddr2 | AMD 6870 | Sonata III | Antec 500w earthwatts | 500gb HD | 27" Monitor | Blu ray/dvd burner | Win 7 Prof | Razer BlackWidow Ult

User Info: Infini22

Infini22
3 years ago#52
Nerd ? No. Emperor nerd.

User Info: TedCandyman

TedCandyman
3 years ago#53
Yep. You probably might not think I was a nerd just by looking at me. But they come in all shapes and sizes these days. I do it on the sly.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/TedCandyman/games/owned
PSN: SecretSuperstar - http://psnprofiles.com/SecretSuperstar

User Info: sortajan

sortajan
3 years ago#54
with the advent of tablets, handheld gaming, facebook, and smart phones (barring third-world countries) we've pretty much become a nerd species. not to mention how big gaming has become.
"Glory... to the Many... I am a voice in their choir."

User Info: steveboblarry

steveboblarry
3 years ago#55
I like Blerd better
What Miley Cyrus did was not twerking, it was windshield wiping

User Info: ThePylon

ThePylon
3 years ago#56
I foam at the mouth the second I hear about an update for certain indie games(looking at you project zomboid). Therefore I'm a nerd.
I play too many different games to even care.

User Info: il_capitano

il_capitano
3 years ago#57
Gaming is one of my strongest passion but i'm definitely not a nerd.

Now, my gf's cousin has naruto/dragon ball posters in his room, manga collections, goes to manga events and talks about videogames(even asks me about it) when we are out drinking with other people, he's a nerd.
Farewell MGO, the first love will never be forgotten. 06/12/12

User Info: WyzeGye

WyzeGye
3 years ago#58
Easily, I've got the scars, science Fair ribbons, and bully fight stories to prove it.

Eventually I learned if you fight back once it usually stops if you take it a little too far.

Grade 5 I snapped and mashed the bastards face in mud. Then I moved so I had a new bully, I put up with it for a few months, until I snapped and smashed the guy across the face with my social studies text book. Got expelled for that one. New school across town new bully, he got a combination lock to the dome. Then I moved out to BC. Then suddenly I was cool. It was the weirdest thing.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/GCJ
http://youtu.be/0eSfcUzGTdk

User Info: 30aught6

30aught6
3 years ago#59
TedCandyman posted...
Yep. You probably might not think I was a nerd just by looking at me. But they come in all shapes and sizes these days. I do it on the sly.

Likewise.
| i7-3930K | MSI Big Bang-XPower II | GTX 680 4GB X2 | CORSAIR DDR3 32GB | Thermaltake TP Grand 1200W | Seagate 240GB SSD | WD Black 4TB | Fractal Define XLR2 |

User Info: sortajan

sortajan
3 years ago#60
WyzeGye posted...
Easily, I've got the scars, science Fair ribbons, and bully fight stories to prove it.

Eventually I learned if you fight back once it usually stops if you take it a little too far.

Grade 5 I snapped and mashed the bastards face in mud. Then I moved so I had a new bully, I put up with it for a few months, until I snapped and smashed the guy across the face with my social studies text book. Got expelled for that one. New school across town new bully, he got a combination lock to the dome. Then I moved out to BC. Then suddenly I was cool. It was the weirdest thing.

you're so hardcore
"Glory... to the Many... I am a voice in their choir."
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do you consider yourself a "nerd"?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived