This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What speakers are you guys using, how do you like them?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What speakers are you guys using, how do you like them?

User Info: Kakarot0598

Kakarot0598
3 years ago#71
Just the stereo speakers I've had for 10-15 years. They still work, so I see no reason to replace them.

User Info: NeiL-KuN

NeiL-KuN
3 years ago#72
An old philips stereo system, like 10 years old, good sound so no need to change until it dies.
Justice is a word used only by the weak

User Info: A_Vengeful_Pie

A_Vengeful_Pie
3 years ago#73
I'm not exactly sure of the model, but I am using a Logitech 5.1 setup from 2008. They still work wonderfully and have great bass.
---
i7-3930k | ASUS IV Rampage Extreme | GTX TITAN | 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB WD Black | Corsair 800D

User Info: animanganime

animanganime
3 years ago#74
Just pick up another Polk PSW10 at BestBuy for $52, unbelievable, it's $120 on Amazon
http://alturl.com/pgeie
WC i5 2500k @ 4.4 ghz, 2x GTX 670 DirectCU II, Samsung 830 128GB SSD, 16GB G.Skill 1600 DDR3, Zalman 1000W PSU, Cosmos 1000 Case, HP LP3065 @ 2560 x 1600 IPS

User Info: r0ge00

r0ge00
3 years ago#75
animanganime posted...
Just pick up another Polk PSW10 at BestBuy for $52, unbelievable, it's $120 on Amazon
http://alturl.com/pgeie

Polk subs are not too great compared to the competition, but for $52, it's hard to say that was a bad deal.

User Info: SilentCaay

SilentCaay
3 years ago#76
A Creative X-Fi soundcard going to a PylePro 2x75W amp driving a pair of decent Sony bookshelf speakers. It was a budget setup at about $100 but it sounds good. The only thing I don't like about the amp is that the volume control is a cheap dual potentiometer so it crackles when you change the volume and if both channels aren't lined up in the pot, one speaker cuts out. The setup is also lacking a sub. Much better than the 2.0 Altec Lansing PC speakers I had before, though.

Ultimately, I'm looking to replace it with a 5.1 or 7.1 with receiver but I need to make a few more upgrades before then.
i5-2500k@4.5Ghz, XFX Radeon HD 6870, ASUS P8Z68-V/Gen3, 2x8GB G.Skill DDR3 1600, Crucial M4 64GB SSD, WD Caviar Blue 1TB HDD, XFX Pro650W Core, Corsair 650D

User Info: cainism25

cainism25
3 years ago#77
logitech z323, 2.1 logitech 360 surround is surprisingly really good. i can hear people behind me, there is a speaker in the back of each so two speakers in each
2500k @ 4.8ghz ~

User Info: Taitao

Taitao
3 years ago#78
Denon 2312

+1 I still have my 3803 receiver from 2003 paired with the Denon 2200 player. It was awesome times with high end audio and video.
Ashin Wirathu my hero! <3

User Info: Gegend

Gegend
3 years ago#79
Devil_wings00 posted...
Old pair of 2.1 dell speakers that came with a pre-built PC my parents got like 5 years ago ;p...

I had those same speakers, computer from same company and same amount of time, lol, before getting the new computer and speakers.
Easy-peasy lemon-squeezy!

User Info: CC Ricers

CC Ricers
3 years ago#80
Don't use speakers right now. I use either Sennheiser HD-201 or Technics RP-DJ 1200 headphones plugged into a Xonar U3 soundcard. I would've wanted an iBasso digital analog converter but too expensive for me right now.
WikiLeaks scandal: WikiLeaks is not a true Wiki!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What speakers are you guys using, how do you like them?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived