This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does Steam seem more like a stamp collection to you?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Does Steam seem more like a stamp collection to you?

User Info: arleas

arleas
3 years ago#31
I have games i don't even remember getting.....

Yeah, me too, though usually that's from bundles. I buy a bundle because I see one game I want in that bundle, and then I get the rest and forget about it.

6 months later I'm looking at the list of games and going "when did I buy that?"
http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/19/193056.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2309944238.png

User Info: zxelman

zxelman
3 years ago#32
I've seen a lot of extremists, but never could imagine how someone could amass 3000 games and play all of them. There's just not enough time it feels. I guess it's a progressive task, but I can only seem to play the games I feel like playing. I'm not so addicted to that new game feel that some people seem to get. I only get really happy finally getting a game I've been wanting for months/years.

User Info: JonWood007

JonWood007
3 years ago#33
Incendia_Intus posted...
I play every game I buy, or at least try it for a couple hours to see if I like it if it wasn't something I KNEW I would enjoy.

There isn't any point in spending my cash on media I'm not going to experience.

This.

I won't buy something I don't plan on using or enjoying.
Desktop: Phenom II X4 965 | 8 GB DDR3 | HD 5850 | 1 TB HDD | W7 | 650W Antec | 1600x900
Laptop: A6 3400m | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 6520g | 500 GB HDD | W7 | 1366x768

User Info: Bkongo

Bkongo
3 years ago#34
I've been working my way through my backlog rather than buying too many new games. Playing games on steam, what a concept!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Does Steam seem more like a stamp collection to you?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived