This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Walmart price error - EVGA GTX 680 $45.37

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Walmart price error - EVGA GTX 680 $45.37

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
4 years ago#191
There were A LOT of price errors on Walmart.com today, I can assure you many orders will be cancelled.

Huge book box sets (Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Calvin & Hobbes) for $3
GTA V and other new games for $18
Massive lego sets for $10 (lord of the rings tower, mines of moria, etc)
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2

User Info: Bossdog421

Bossdog421
4 years ago#192
GoIrish80 posted...
There were A LOT of price errors on Walmart.com today, I can assure you many orders will be cancelled.

Huge book box sets (Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Calvin & Hobbes) for $3
GTA V and other new games for $18
Massive lego sets for $10 (lord of the rings tower, mines of moria, etc)

Yeah my wife was the one that told me about it and bought 2 big wheels for hella cheap. She apparently new about it real early this morning but by the time she told me it was too late. After i saw the electronics prices, i was pretty upset she didn't think of looking past the toys section ;(

Pretty sure most of this is going to get canceled and refunded though.
Type into Google - do a barrel roll

User Info: Nightmare2398

Nightmare2398
4 years ago#193
Lady Une posted...
Oh, was anyone here for GamersGate epic Christmas time price screw up?

Good times.

Good times.

(if you don't count taking 5 hours to buy and redeem a single set of codes due to the webpage getting hammered)

i was!
Xbox Live Gamertag: VegetarianEater
"This is very heavy, and this, may I remind you, is on fire." -Moony (Moony and Broon Show)

User Info: josiskrazy

josiskrazy
4 years ago#194
Ch3wy posted...
josiskrazy posted...
my dad works at walmart "part-time" he works way more than he should and gets very little for it. i used his discount card on this purchase, 10% bout took off the tax.

I call BS, nobody actually works hard at Walmart.

It's like a retirement home where they pay the old folks to stay there.

haha why would i lie about that?

he works mostly in lawn and garden.
PSN: josiskrazy // STEAM: jos_eva
Hey Kojima/Konami please stop shoving MGS down our throats and give us Suikoden VI already!

User Info: squidgy617

squidgy617
4 years ago#195
Soooo sadddd...

That 680 would've been a steal...

Ah well...

User Info: vecryn

vecryn
4 years ago#196
Lum_Yatsura posted...
Not much to lose except cancellation. I'll be trying it.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/EVGA-GeForce-GTX-680-FTW-4GB-PCI-E-3.0-Graphics-Card-with-Backplate/21684053?wmlspartner=FKSJxY2VJAk&sourceid=39959683033306204264&affillinktype=10&veh=aff

someone else posted a ton of price errors from them earlier. From what I saw almost everything is out of stock now. They are fixing it rapidly from what i've seen, but someone in charge of the site made a massive screw up and there were a lot of things going for cheap. They had GTA V going for 18 bucks along with a lot of other games, monitors 20" going for 8 dollars. 55" samsung tv for 300, a lot is messed up on that site right now lol

User Info: CC Ricers

CC Ricers
4 years ago#197
Anyone willing to sell me their new GTX 680 for a hundred bucks? You'd still get double from what you spent :P
WikiLeaks scandal: WikiLeaks is not a true Wiki!

User Info: Acquire

Acquire
4 years ago#198
Lame, looks like it sold out.
And if you hear as the warm night falls. The silver sound from a time so strange. Sing to me, sing to me.

User Info: ATARIJAWA

ATARIJAWA
4 years ago#199
Acquire posted...
Lame, looks like it sold out.

yeah. 6 hours ago.
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 105

User Info: Nightmare2398

Nightmare2398
4 years ago#200
too bad i didn't see this, would have bought 2x graphics cards and 2x SSDs, and maybe some ram... oh well.
Xbox Live Gamertag: VegetarianEater
"This is very heavy, and this, may I remind you, is on fire." -Moony (Moony and Broon Show)
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Walmart price error - EVGA GTX 680 $45.37

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived