This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anybody playing State of Decay?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anybody playing State of Decay?

User Info: Logical_One

Logical_One
3 years ago#11
Sage_Of_Ice posted...
Logical_One posted...
It was mediocre IMO. Beat it in about 6-7 hours and uninstalled. The combat was stupid easy and the group management was a chore.

If you beat it in 6-7 hours, you didn't really play the game.

Oh--you're one of those?

You can't possibly pass judgment on a game unless you play a gazillion hours...?

Playing 6-7 hours is MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME to form an opinion.

The controls are janky, the graphics are mediocre, the group management is a chore (lose resources whilst away LOL) and the story is laughable. Did I miss anything?
Gamefaqs....the land where pokemon is the holy grail and final fantasy is God himself--Raptorleon3

User Info: pitt12177

pitt12177
3 years ago#12
Logical_One posted...
Sage_Of_Ice posted...
Logical_One posted...
It was mediocre IMO. Beat it in about 6-7 hours and uninstalled. The combat was stupid easy and the group management was a chore.

If you beat it in 6-7 hours, you didn't really play the game.

Oh--you're one of those?

You can't possibly pass judgment on a game unless you play a gazillion hours...?

Playing 6-7 hours is MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME to form an opinion.

The controls are janky, the graphics are mediocre, the group management is a chore (lose resources whilst away LOL) and the story is laughable. Did I miss anything?

Totally agree with this. I was psyched on day one for the 360 release but the game itself is a shallow mess. Put aside technical issues, it's a very average to below average game.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anybody playing State of Decay?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived