This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you buy Halo 5 for the PC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Would you buy Halo 5 for the PC?

User Info: Dirk85UK

Dirk85UK
3 years ago#1
If it was exclusive to windows 8, which it would be if it was released for PC. - Results (151 votes)
Yes.
27.15% (41 votes)
Maybe.
17.22% (26 votes)
I wouldn't downgrade my OS to windows 8 just for a game.
21.19% (32 votes)
No.
34.44% (52 votes)
This poll is now closed.
If it was exclusive to windows 8, which it would be if it was released for PC.
i5 2500 | 8Gb DDR3 | GTX 670 FTW | Asus P8 P67 | Intel 330 SSD | XFX 650W | Dell U2711

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
3 years ago#2
I can't see myself ever downgrading to Windows 8.
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.

User Info: Knighted Dragon

Knighted Dragon
3 years ago#3
I can't see myself ever downgrading to Windows 8.

This, and I just wouldn't buy another Halo game unless it was massively on sale. I loved Halo 2 and 3 and put countless hours in them, but the ones after 3 were pretty disappointing and 4 was just bad. Reach at least had a good story, but the campaign and multiplayer in 4 were both just bad.
Matthew 7:21
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2492/gyenyame.jpg

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
3 years ago#4
I haven't bothered with Halo since Halo 2 - and even that was only because that's what friends were playing. It's all basically the same rehashed repeatedly. So no, I wouldn't care about Halo 5 any more than I have about the past few Halo games.
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23

User Info: Szymaa

Szymaa
3 years ago#5
No.

Halo hasn't been good since the first one.
~Bow chicka bow wow~
I survived ApocalyPS3 & ApocalyPS3 2: Among Thieves

User Info: betatech

betatech
3 years ago#6
Since I'm on windows 8 anyway, I would get it during a sale as long as it doesn't require a paid subscription to XBL for non-online features (Halo 4 requires Gold for Spartan ops, even the ones that come with the game disc).
Asus P8Z77-V Pro, Intel i7 3770K 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, Ati Radeon 5770 1GB, CM 690 II. Win7 x64.

User Info: MangorushXIII

MangorushXIII
3 years ago#7
Nah, that's what I have a console for, I don't like buying too many games on PC other than some exclusive titles for it.

User Info: aak57

aak57
3 years ago#8
If we were in the continuity where bungie hadn't left MS, probably. But meh to 343's offerings.
http://i.imgur.com/ULj4q.jpg
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.

User Info: KaiRyusaki

KaiRyusaki
3 years ago#9
Why would it be exclusive to Windows8? No other recent microsoft games are exclusive.

Anyways, probably not. But i'd love Halo 2 and 3 (GFWL is going down so im just going to imply 2 is no longer on PC)

User Info: Bowsaa

Bowsaa
3 years ago#10
I'd buy Halo 3 and ODST, perhaps Reach, but not Halo 5.

I have no issues with it being Win8 exclusive; it's the better OS, anyways.

betatech posted...
Halo 4 requires Gold for Spartan ops, even the ones that come with the game disc.

I'm still not happy about this. It's complete crap.
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Would you buy Halo 5 for the PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived