This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wish I would have pre-ordered one of the new consoles...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I wish I would have pre-ordered one of the new consoles...

User Info: DiehardFFv2

DiehardFFv2
3 years ago#1
With the profit from upselling it at launch, I could have gotten a second r9 280x :(
3570k | r9 280x | 8GB DDR3 | 256GB SSD | 3TB HDD

User Info: KabtheMentat

KabtheMentat
3 years ago#2
I don't believe the whole scalping thing is going to be that profitable like previous console launches were. Sure there's going to some that one guy that gets an idiot to pay $1000 for a PS4 or Xbox, but I don't it'll be as wide spread as before.
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Skillz Ferguson

User Info: DiehardFFv2

DiehardFFv2
3 years ago#3
KabtheMentat posted...
I don't believe the whole scalping thing is going to be that profitable like previous console launches were. Sure there's going to some that one guy that gets an idiot to pay $1000 for a PS4 or Xbox, but I don't it'll be as wide spread as before.

Pre-orders are sold out pretty much everywhere in my area. 300 is a bit optimistic, but competed auctions on ebay show more than several having been sold for ~200 over retail.
3570k | r9 280x | 8GB DDR3 | 256GB SSD | 3TB HDD

User Info: ATARIJAWA

ATARIJAWA
3 years ago#4
Target accidentally shipped an Xbox One to some knucklehead in NJ and it's for sale for $10,000. Just saw an article about it on Kotaku.
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 105

User Info: stmstr

stmstr
3 years ago#5
ATARIJAWA posted...
Target accidentally shipped an Xbox One to some knucklehead in NJ and it's for sale for $10,000. Just saw an article about it on Kotaku.

http://i.imgur.com/vvesV3e.gif
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I wish I would have pre-ordered one of the new consoles...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived