This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is Path of Exile free?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why is Path of Exile free?

User Info: knightoffire55

knightoffire55
3 years ago#1
It makes Diablo III look like a smelly pile of dog poo.
Enough is enough I have had it with these motherf****ing vampires in this motherf****ing rain.

User Info: ShadowThaReaper

ShadowThaReaper
3 years ago#2
We thank Allah for this bounty he has graced us with.

User Info: Javelin

Javelin
3 years ago#3
Diablo III makes Diablo III look like a smelly pile of dog poo.
MSI Z77A-GD55 | Intel Core i7-3770K | Kingston HyperX 8GB | EVGA GeForce GTX 680 4GB

User Info: TheSchref

TheSchref
3 years ago#4
PoE is the worst ARPG I've ever played. I've only played about 7, but it was still the worst by far.

For the 6 or 7 hours I played it, I remember spamming 1 button (literally 1) and occasionally using a potion. I think I was a Duelist or something? I don't remember.

User Info: Ryamus

Ryamus
3 years ago#5
Didn't sell well enough (unlike Diablo 3 huehuehuehue).

User Info: SpazH3d

SpazH3d
3 years ago#6
TheSchref posted...
PoE is the worst ARPG I've ever played. I've only played about 7, but it was still the worst by far.

For the 6 or 7 hours I played it, I remember spamming 1 button (literally 1) and occasionally using a potion. I think I was a Duelist or something? I don't remember.

Welcome to the world of ARPGs (or MMOs). There is a harder difficulty mode if you feel it's too easy.
- My vision is augmented

User Info: Born Lucky

Born Lucky
3 years ago#7
TheSchref posted...
For the 6 or 7 hours I played it, I remember spamming 1 button (literally 1)

How could you play the game for that long and not figure out how to use various skills?

By the time I was that far in, I was already using at least 6 skills (buttons) on a constant basis . . and they were all helpful.

I just started a new character, and it's the same thing. I use lmb, mmb, rmb, q, w, e, and sometimes r, on a regular basis.
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot

User Info: Animorganimate

Animorganimate
3 years ago#8
TheSchref posted...

That's why it's free. You get what you pay for, and in Path of Exile, you're "paying" for mediocrity.
. . . methodical, exacting, and worst of all, patient.

User Info: Love_Me_Sexy

Love_Me_Sexy
3 years ago#9
Its free because its terrible.

D3 is wayyyyy better.
PS4 preordered! X1 Day 1 preordered!
PC Wishlist: 27" IPS, MB/RAM/CPU/GPU/PSU, 4TB HDD, KB

User Info: akuma634

akuma634
3 years ago#10
TheSchref posted...

That's dungeon crawlers in a nutshell. The whole point is to kill lots of monsters, loot them, and level up. It's not supposed to be where every enemy encounter is a 50/50 shot at player death.
http://www.last.fm/user/akuma634
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why is Path of Exile free?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived