This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation HD

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Assassin's Creed III: Liberation HD

User Info: x_stevey_x

x_stevey_x
3 years ago#31
dark trunks posted...

The appeal of Resident Evil Revelations was that it was a 3DS game, and I had hoped to get a copy on the 3DS eventually. I'm not going to now I have it on the PC.

the 3ds version is still superior tbh.. gyro controls are very innovative and fun..and the 2nd screen is very useful. also the ports make a lot of changes to raid mode that are for the worse imo . and being portable and 3d is always fun.

User Info: dark trunks

dark trunks
3 years ago#32
x_stevey_x posted...
dark trunks posted...

The appeal of Resident Evil Revelations was that it was a 3DS game, and I had hoped to get a copy on the 3DS eventually. I'm not going to now I have it on the PC.

the 3ds version is still superior tbh.. gyro controls are very innovative and fun..and the 2nd screen is very useful. also the ports make a lot of changes to raid mode that are for the worse imo . and being portable and 3d is always fun.

Well, I might give it a try someday, but I'm not going to hurry out and buy a copy now I have it on the PC. Especially not when I don't have the money for it right now, with A Link Between Worlds out next week.
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Assassin's Creed III: Liberation HD

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived