This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you buy Warcraft 1 & 2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Would you buy Warcraft 1 & 2?

User Info: Cool_Dude667

Cool_Dude667
3 years ago#1
Blizzard is rereleasing both of these games (and possibly the 3rd?) anyone else excited for this?

Orcs and humans was my first PC game, I remember begging my older brother to type in the cheat codes for
me xD

http://www.polygon.com/2013/11/10/5087768/blizzard-warcraft-and-warcraft-2-working-on-modern-pcs
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi

User Info: SnipeStar

SnipeStar
3 years ago#2
nope.wav
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | 2x GTX 680 4GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x 600GB Raptor / 2x 1TB WD RE3 | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01

User Info: call of duty

call of duty
3 years ago#3
no
Number of people who claim that I'm an idiot because of my username, even though they were not born when I created my account nor ever played the first CoD: 14

User Info: arleas

arleas
3 years ago#4
I might.... Depends on how they release it. Depends on how they price it... I've only ever played Starcraft, Warcraft III and a little bit of Frozen Throne. If Warcraft 1 and 2 are at least that good then I'd be interested, but not for $40 or whatever...
http://astats.astats.nl/astats/astats_card_76561197969913402.png
http://i.imgur.com/ByJEpRK.gif

User Info: Cool_Dude667

Cool_Dude667
3 years ago#5
arleas posted...
I might.... Depends on how they release it. Depends on how they price it... I've only ever played Starcraft, Warcraft III and a little bit of Frozen Throne. If Warcraft 1 and 2 are at least that good then I'd be interested, but not for $40 or whatever...

I highly doubt they would sell it for 40 bucks, thats what HoTS is sold for lol
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi

User Info: chris121691

chris121691
3 years ago#6
I'd buy wc3 if they did a remake.

User Info: somebody336

somebody336
3 years ago#7
Nope. I am the worst at RTS games.

User Info: Ningishzida

Ningishzida
3 years ago#8
Has anyone recently played WC1/2? I think they may be somewhat dated in game-play, even for someone like me who has a high tolerance for retro.

User Info: Shebeskii

Shebeskii
3 years ago#9
Ningishzida posted...
Has anyone recently played WC1/2? I think they may be somewhat dated in game-play, even for someone like me who has a high tolerance for retro.

WC2 holds up well and is still great. WC1 not so much...
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
3 years ago#10
Not a big fan of RTS tbqh.
I am the mighty thesaurus! RAWR!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Would you buy Warcraft 1 & 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived