This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To anyone currently playing X-Rebirth

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. To anyone currently playing X-Rebirth

User Info: TiamatKiller

TiamatKiller
3 years ago#1
I have not played a space-sim game ever, but after seeing Star Citizen develop I have become quite interested in the genre.

As someone who has never played an X game, and also as someone who just wants to know if it's a good game, I would appreciate it if you guys would post some impressions or whatever you want, really, regarding the game.

It seems like this is a pretty big game, so I don't expect to see many reviews up in the next few days.
i5-3570k @3.4GHZ | GTX 560Ti (2GB) @900MHz | Asus P8Z77-V Pro | Samsung 840 (250GB) | 1TB Seagate 7200rpm | 8GB RAM | Zalman 9900 MAX | CoolerMaster HAF 912

User Info: Altmadragon

Altmadragon
3 years ago#2
TiamatKiller posted...
I have not played a space-sim game ever, but after seeing Star Citizen develop I have become quite interested in the genre.

As someone who has never played an X game, and also as someone who just wants to know if it's a good game, I would appreciate it if you guys would post some impressions or whatever you want, really, regarding the game.

It seems like this is a pretty big game, so I don't expect to see many reviews up in the next few days.

You got a iPhone or a droid? Go download galaxy on fire 2. Same gameplay setting just imagine it 10x bigger.
Ha! Made you read |TJ07| i5-3570k| Asus p8z77-v| GB GTX 770 4gb sli|16gb Corsair veng| 1TB WD HDx2| 128gb Samsung ssd| XSPC Raystorm RS360 kit|

User Info: dermoratraken

dermoratraken
3 years ago#3
The X series is like a game made by maxis where you role play as jek porkins.

User Info: Sk0rbut

Sk0rbut
3 years ago#4
You'll have to wait a bit, the game isn't even out yet.

Available: 15 November 2013. This game will unlock in approximately 2 hours
I am the bringer of death. Fall to your knees and beg for mercy... Or give me a sandwich, I'm pretty hungry.

User Info: Golden_Gonads

Golden_Gonads
3 years ago#5
The game is Steam only, and not a massive title, so presumably it'll unlock at 6pm GMT like most new releases.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. To anyone currently playing X-Rebirth

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived