This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Console guy here...but I just want to say

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Console guy here...but I just want to say

User Info: TheWayOfTheGun

TheWayOfTheGun
3 years ago#31
Exodus_Prime posted...
You lucky bastards! I saw a trailer for "The Forest" it's only on PC, man that looks good we need more horror games like that, there are quite a few games I wish would make it to consoles, like some decent strategy games, or decent MMO's...but I saw the trailer for this game just blew me away it looks crazy.

There is no luck involved. Anyone can buy a gaming PC. Owning one does not make you special.
Glorious God Gamers > PC Master Race > Console Peasants ---> http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/508/644/9eb.jpg

User Info: codyorr

codyorr
3 years ago#32
Just remember correct way to apply the thermal paste on the processor if you're building your own computer. That cost me almost $800 dollars when I messed it up twice. Now I'm lazy and just buy pre-builts that get the job done enough to satisfy me. My graphics card is the only thing "holding" me back and I can still play what I want to play on maximum settings.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Console guy here...but I just want to say

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived