This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition - Released. Discussion Topic.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition - Released. Discussion Topic.

User Info: PathlessBullet

PathlessBullet
4 years ago#11
JKatarn posted...
TheSchref posted...
Holy **** 25 dollars.

>.>

Yes....25 dollars for at least 80-100 hours of gameplay, what a rip *eyeroll* - I can see why some people come away with the impression that all PC gamers are entitled children.

Um... you know the original can be had for little over $5.00 ($2 during sales) right? I just don't see how such small improvements (which can essentially be obtained as free mods from the community) can be considered to be worth $20.
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."

User Info: TheSchref

TheSchref
4 years ago#12
PathlessBullet posted...
JKatarn posted...
TheSchref posted...
Holy **** 25 dollars.

>.>

Yes....25 dollars for at least 80-100 hours of gameplay, what a rip *eyeroll* - I can see why some people come away with the impression that all PC gamers are entitled children.

Um... you know the original can be had for little over $5.00 ($2 during sales) right? I just don't see how such small improvements (which can essentially be obtained as free mods from the community) can be considered to be worth $20.

This.

I can see why some people come away with the impression that all PC gamers are elitist a*******.

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
4 years ago#13
Waiting on the iPad version.
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2

User Info: Ningishzida

Ningishzida
4 years ago#14
PathlessBullet posted...
JKatarn posted...
TheSchref posted...
Holy **** 25 dollars.

>.>

Just squelch JKatarn, he doesn't know diddly squat about RPGs.

User Info: Darkshowers

Darkshowers
4 years ago#15
I've been waiting since last year for this game to be released. I beat finally beat the first game a few years ago and it is in my top 5 favorite games of all time and the sequel is supposed to be even better. I want to play it coop with a friend but I think I will wait for it to go on sale as we are working on Borderlands and we are in no rush to buy this game.

I hope the Icewind Dale games come to Steam soon.

User Info: ShadowThaReaper

ShadowThaReaper
4 years ago#16
Gonna wait for it to go on sale for 5 moneys.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition - Released. Discussion Topic.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived