This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just bought the WB Humble Bundle.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Just bought the WB Humble Bundle.

User Info: steelix55

steelix55
4 years ago#1
Got my e-mail, clicked to redeem Batman on Steam, then it tries to load a Steam page that never comes up. Is the Humble site just screwed up right now or have other people had this problem?
i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz || 212 EVO || GTX 780 || Vengeance 16GB RAM || 1TB HDD || ASRock Z68 E3G3 MB || Corsair TX750 PSU || 12X BD-ROM || Win7 x86

User Info: Doomsday Forte

Doomsday Forte
4 years ago#2
You might want to try later. I had a friend who had some difficulties getting FEAR 1 to her account, but it all worked out somehow.
Crimson night & Celsion moon, misfiction, not save the Player is Prayer, yes, Dance Romanesque and unfinished Romancia.

User Info: FaPaThY

FaPaThY
4 years ago#3
Did you link your Steam account to Humble Bundle?
"Because I realize I want you. Guts." | "....... Are you a ****?"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Malicii/

User Info: steelix55

steelix55
4 years ago#4
FaPaThY posted...
Did you link your Steam account to Humble Bundle?

No, but that was the issue, that link to do that wouldn't load. Turned out to just be a temporary website issue, and now it is working. Thanks for the responses.
i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz || 212 EVO || GTX 780 || Vengeance 16GB RAM || 1TB HDD || ASRock Z68 E3G3 MB || Corsair TX750 PSU || 12X BD-ROM || Win7 x86
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Just bought the WB Humble Bundle.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived