This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where in the UK is good for monitors?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Where in the UK is good for monitors?

User Info: son_gogetto

son_gogetto
3 years ago#1
Looking to get a 1440p ~27" IPS monitor, but I see the prices fluctuate big time between £400-£900 for them. Is there any particular store that has deals on regularly? Or is generally just a good online store for monitors?

Thanks
(GT: II Lazer II) - (PSN: ME GOOSTA) - (Steam ID: lilylazer666)
(3DS FC: 4339-3035-7150)

User Info: Premium

Premium
3 years ago#2
Scan.co.uk has their daily deals mon-fri, so you could check that to see if anything good when it features monitors pop up.
How do you ejaculate from plane? I try to press the buttons but I do not find it. Sorry for my bad english - Bean0

User Info: son_gogetto

son_gogetto
3 years ago#3
Yeah I love scan, but they didn't have anything decent on recent checks. Guess I'll just have to keep looking!
(GT: II Lazer II) - (PSN: ME GOOSTA) - (Steam ID: lilylazer666)
(3DS FC: 4339-3035-7150)

User Info: g7g7g7g7

g7g7g7g7
3 years ago#4
Unfortunately you are going to have to look to ebay for that and get an imports company to ship you one, Q-nix seems to be a very popular brand at the moment and reviews seem to be favourable.

The only problem is if you get a duff panel you will have to ship it back yourself.

Just looked and there is a model from scan on ebay for £350

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/27-DGM-IPS-2701WPH-Pro-LED-IPS-Monitor-HDMI-DisplayPort-DVI-DVI-VGA-2560x1440-3-/121210071948?pt=UK_Computing_ComputerComponents_Monitors&hash=item1c38aeeb8c

But these are the ones I was talking about

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Perfect-Pixel-27-Qnix-Qx2710-LED-2560x1440-monitor-IPS-QHD-Samsung-IPS-panel-/251374227809?pt=UK_Computing_ComputerComponents_Monitors&hash=item3a87125161
You never see people quoting each other in sigs anymore. - Adam Laz
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Where in the UK is good for monitors?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived