This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Building my first gaming PC!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Building my first gaming PC!!!

User Info: Rama_X

Rama_X
4 years ago#11
Intial_R posted...
Solid choice in the mobo and great on the CPU. If you want to save money, look into the R9 290. At a $400 price point, it's an amazing deal for top performance. I think AMD has BF4 bundled with all R9 cards. Also they have the Never Settle Forever bundle with the HD 7970/7950 series. All those cards have amazing deals.

If you want to spend the extra $150, more power to you. AC4, Arkham Origins, and Blacklist bundled together is great with 780 too.

Yeah i was looking into those cards at first, but the 780 has seen a good price drop and its overclocked version works amazingly well it seems, quit and cool with a better performance than the Titan (not overclocked Titan of course, but still) at half the price.

Also i like EVGA and their customer service which seems to be top notch, and the many amazing reviews sold me too.
Iam POPWW

User Info: Rama_X

Rama_X
4 years ago#12
Iam talking about the card suggested by daemon_dan with an extra cooler.
Iam POPWW
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Building my first gaming PC!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived