The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Grand Theft Auto Game is Your Current Favorite

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What Grand Theft Auto Game is Your Current Favorite

User Info: Madmicky933

Madmicky933
3 years ago#1
What Grand Theft Auto Game Do You Currently Favor Over the Others? - Results (197 votes)
Grand Theft Auto
2.03% (4 votes)
Grand Theft Auto 2
3.05% (6 votes)
Grand Theft Auto III
4.57% (9 votes)
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
19.8% (39 votes)
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
25.89% (51 votes)
Grand Theft Auto IV
9.14% (18 votes)
Grand Theft Auto V
22.84% (45 votes)
GTA Vice City Stories/Liberty City Stories
0.51% (1 votes)
I Like Them All Equally/I Prefer Multiple Titles Equally
2.54% (5 votes)
I Don't Like GTA Games
9.64% (19 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm stuck between choosing GTA San Andreas, IV, and V. I'll choose V as soon as it comes to PC, though, since it'll be the perfect mix between IV and San Andreas.
Karma... Is a powerful force..

User Info: CoolFangs

CoolFangs
3 years ago#2
4, but only because I haven't actually played 5 yet. I'm sure I will love 5 once it comes to PC.
Currently playing: Pokemon Y, Batman: Arkham Asylum,
3DS FC: 0989-2237-3314

User Info: CourtofOwls

CourtofOwls
3 years ago#3
everyone always forgets gta london (and chinatown wars)
Boycott Best Buy!

User Info: Madmicky933

Madmicky933
3 years ago#4
CourtofOwls posted...
everyone always forgets gta london (and chinatown wars)

I was going to put them in, but I ended up deciding not to because I feel they are not very popular when compared to the ones that are listed.

Just know I did consider them.
Karma... Is a powerful force..

User Info: Kokuei05

Kokuei05
3 years ago#5
I enjoyed San Andreas the most because of the massive amount of stuff you needed to do to get 100%. That still doesn't include stuff that isn't required for 100%.

Every GTA 3 engine game that came out on PC has aged well. You can play them today and it's a blast to play from start to end.

The handheld and console versions are kind of meh IMO. The major factor is that it requires autoaim. I've always considered autoaim a cheat like how aimbot in counter-strike is a cheat. With that said though; I still enjoyed Vice City Stories, Liberty City Stories, and Chinatown Wars on the PSP but if I were to replay them; it won't be as enjoyable as the first play through.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rIJmGj4g-s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u155ncSlkCk

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
3 years ago#6
San Andreas. I like 5 but the driving change they made from GTA IV really turns me off.
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750

User Info: VIP86

VIP86
3 years ago#7
I loved GTA V, can't wait to play it on PC. For some reason, I still feel like San Andreas had the bigger map. There was also 3 different cities. So I'm gonna have to go with San Andreas.
i5-3570K| MAXIMUS V GENE| ASUS DCUII 670| CORSAIR XMS3 8GB| CORSAIR 350D| INTEL 520 180GB| CORSAIR H110i| CORSAIR AX750

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
3 years ago#8
GTA IV. This is the only GTA where I actually have bothered with the story, I haven't played GTA V though.
http://i.imgur.com/mng6Lqf.jpg
http://tinyurl.com/mxvh3ut - Taylor Swift: Queen of Pop.

User Info: Golden_Gonads

Golden_Gonads
3 years ago#9
San Andreas. Though if they were to remake Vice City with the extra features SA has, then it would definitely be VC by a mile.

User Info: SnipeStar

SnipeStar
3 years ago#10
san andreas master race
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | 2x GTX 680 4GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x 600GB Raptor / 2x 1TB WD RE3 | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What Grand Theft Auto Game is Your Current Favorite

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived