This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do any other lootfests have a world as massive as Sacred 2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do any other lootfests have a world as massive as Sacred 2?

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
3 years ago#11
Euro Truck Simulator 2 has a pretty big world, takes a few hours to get from end to end in a truck.
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.

User Info: Alamyst_

Alamyst_
3 years ago#12
Skyrim. The size of Skyrim's map and dungeons plus DLC is massive beyond most games.
Titan Quest: Titan Quest might large enough to qualify
psn Alamyst

User Info: Kendrick

Kendrick
3 years ago#13
I hear Daggerfall is pretty dang huge.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v65/Shin00bi/asm_50.jpg
Sent from my E.C. Metagalactic Space Cruiser's control bridge, via OdinFAQs 1.13

User Info: Ningishzida

Ningishzida
3 years ago#14
Gothic 1, 2 and 3 feel more massive than any Elder Scrolls game because they have no area transitions. You open a door and walk thru the doorway, there is no loading. "cels" used in post-Daggerfall TES is due to consolitus.

Daggerfall is the largest gameworld (89,000 square miles), but it's mostly randomly generated. Gothic is lovingly hand-crafted and infinitely more immersive than Skyrim.

Baldur's Gate 2 is maybe the most massive game I've played, point-of-interest-wise.

But to call Gothic or BG2 lootfests is a joke, they go beyond lowbrow conceptions like that

User Info: Ningishzida

Ningishzida
3 years ago#15
Here is Daggerfall XL (terrain mod), shows the vastness of the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwTWrdB6vIU
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do any other lootfests have a world as massive as Sacred 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived