This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

with steam/gmg sales upcoming, what games are you hoping to get for cheap

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. with steam/gmg sales upcoming, what games are you hoping to get for cheap

User Info: Ivany2008

Ivany2008
3 years ago#11
I just want to play DMC. I've finished all the other DMC games, and nearing completion of Project X Zone(taking a break to finish Zelda)

My library atm is at 200 thanks to last years sale so there isn't much left for me to buy that I actually want

User Info: rusty12000

rusty12000
3 years ago#12
I'd love to see Arma 3 go on sale. I missed the alpha D:
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM

User Info: chase1234life

chase1234life
3 years ago#13
The Stanley Parable

Not that it isn't pretty cheap to begin with; but it's kinda a leap of faith. No matter how good I'm told it is, I still don't know enough about it to buy it at it's current price. And I don't want to ruin it by watching an LP either. So I'm kinda in a bind on the game.

Other than that, I'll see what goes on sale, and if I like it, I'll buy it.
http://www.last.fm/user/chasewolf
J.O.B. Squad 4 life

User Info: doctoglethorpe

doctoglethorpe
3 years ago#14
Arkham Origins, Lords of Shadow, Stanly Parable, Gone Home, Injustice, Blood Dragon.

If the gods are feeling generous, Fall of Cybertron will finally get a good sale too. Flippin Activision and there horrid pricing ideology. If not, my wait continues.

I don't plan on getting all of these during the autumn sale, some will wait until christmas. Lookin to try to only spend $50 per sale this year.

User Info: KaiRyusaki

KaiRyusaki
3 years ago#15
doctoglethorpe posted...
Arkham Origins, Lords of Shadow, Stanly Parable, Gone Home, Injustice, Blood Dragon.

If the gods are feeling generous, Fall of Cybertron will finally get a good sale too. Flippin Activision and there horrid pricing ideology. If not, my wait continues.

I don't plan on getting all of these during the autumn sale, some will wait until christmas. Lookin to try to only spend $50 per sale this year.

I think Arkham origins is going to be $20 at amazon

I think i saw Fall of Cybertron at $30. but i feel like that's wrong, it's a over a year old...

User Info: The_Count_Foo

The_Count_Foo
3 years ago#16
Metro last light, I held off getting it until I upgraded my graphics card and now I have a 280x so I want to get it.
Divided by night...

User Info: cory1225

cory1225
3 years ago#17
The_Count_Foo posted...
Metro last light, I held off getting it until I upgraded my graphics card and now I have a 280x so I want to get it.

It was worth every penny lol but I did get it for 1 cent during bestbuys screw up a while ago
gt= Pink BluRR Steam i_Am_Krazyshot Psn oH_BluRRie
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2812176186

User Info: TheWidowmaker1

TheWidowmaker1
3 years ago#18
Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition
F.E.A.R.

Those are the two games I will for sure get, though I may impulse buy a few others on my wishlist. I beat Portal 2 on 360 years ago, but I want it on my PC.
Games should be bringing people together, not tearing them apart. There is too much hate in the gaming culture.

User Info: Bowsaa

Bowsaa
3 years ago#19
I might grab GTAIV or KSP, if they go cheap enough. I've spent enough on games lately, though, and I haven't played most of them, so meh.
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000

User Info: Bigj089

Bigj089
3 years ago#20
State of Decay, Divinity Dragon Commander, Sir You Are Being Hunted, and Rome II are the ones I'm watching. It just depends on how cheap they end up.
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. with steam/gmg sales upcoming, what games are you hoping to get for cheap

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived