This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

which call of duty released in the last 5 yrs, has the best maps/online play?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. which call of duty released in the last 5 yrs, has the best maps/online play?

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
3 years ago#21
AlleRacing posted...
World at War.
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750

User Info: Shark_Laser

Shark_Laser
3 years ago#22
@wizard I'm 99% sure CSGO averages all of your rankings and matches you evenly. It always has in my experience.
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
3 years ago#23
It's still idiotic to suggest CS in a topic about CoD in the first place. It's not an acceptable substitute any more than suggesting FIFA to a guy asking about NFL games would be.
I am the mighty thesaurus! RAWR!

User Info: velcrosoup13

velcrosoup13
3 years ago#24
KidInTheHall posted...
AlleRacing posted...
World at War.
Hell is a place, like McDonalds. So if saying what the hell is bad, then saying what the McDonalds is bad too

User Info: TheSchref

TheSchref
3 years ago#25
wizardmon posted...
*snip*

I've never played with 4 other people, but playing alone or with two players has great matchmaking.

On topic: CoD 4 had the best maps, IMO. I liked playing Black Ops the most though.

User Info: Gordaton

Gordaton
3 years ago#26
killkount posted...
get counter strike global offensive

And this is an example of someone who didn't pass his reading comprehension class.

User Info: Gogetoss4

Gogetoss4
3 years ago#27
If you have a data cap, wouldn't actually playing online use up more data than patches?
i5 2400 | Asus P8H67-M LE | CM Storm Enforcer | Sapphire HD7870 XT | Asus Xonar DG | Silverstone 600W | FA-003/2W HE | Ducky Shine Blue
Steam ID: XHale931
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. which call of duty released in the last 5 yrs, has the best maps/online play?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived