This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

xbox controller question.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. xbox controller question.

User Info: wolfebanes

wolfebanes
3 years ago#1
So.. i decided to buy an xbox controller for the pc cause i just keep having troubles with motion joy and ps3 controllers, and I bought the gold plated one(thug life) but what i didnt realize was it was actually FOR the 360, and not pc, I was then told if I order this http://www.amazon.ca/Xbox-360-Wireless-Gaming-Receiver/dp/B000HZFCT2 it will get the controller to work on pc.
I just wanted to confirm with people here before buying it, as the person telling me about this isnt the most knowledgeable. I did get the controller on sale and if i have to buy this reciever thing, it will at least put the price up to a regular xbox controller for pc so its not like its an overly huge deal to buy it.
thanks in advance.
PM me if you add me 3DS FC 3050-8081-7428 PSN ; Maroddity. Feel free to add me || Currently Playing; KH3DDD, Eternal Sonata

User Info: Th1rte3n

Th1rte3n
3 years ago#2
You need the receiver.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11

User Info: codyorr

codyorr
3 years ago#3
Yeah if it's wireless you need that.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. xbox controller question.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived