This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else else have trouble buying things off of steam lately?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anyone else else have trouble buying things off of steam lately?

User Info: APic

APic
3 years ago#1
3 times now I've attempted to purchase something off of steam, only for it to fail. The worst part is that I still get charged despite not getting the games. I've contacted steam support about this before, and they told me that it was a problem on the credit card companies end. However, since I was using a pre-paid gift card, there is nothing I can do about it. :/

Has this happened to anyone else, or am I just unlucky?
Life is just a fantasy

User Info: somebody336

somebody336
3 years ago#2
Works fine for me lol
TBWNN's grumpy old man >:/

User Info: InsuRn

InsuRn
3 years ago#3
If you don't see the game on the Steam Client, make sure the Library filter is on "All games" and not "Installed". Also, try to view a store page of one of those game to see if the "You already own this game." appears.
ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 - i5 2500k - Sapphire AMD Radeon HD7850 OC - 8Gb G.SKILL DDR3 - Crucial M4 SSD - ASUS BD-R - CM Storm Trooper /// PS3 - X360 - Wii U

User Info: APic

APic
3 years ago#4
None of the games appear in my library, and when going to the store page of said games, it doesn't saying anything about me owning it.

I forgot to mention, but when I click to make the purchase, there is a message saying it can't be done, however when I check on the funds left in my gift card, it shows as having had funds taken out.
Life is just a fantasy

User Info: WerdnAndreW

WerdnAndreW
3 years ago#5
Contact steam support
Corsair 500r ~ P8Z68-V Pro ~ i5 2500k ~ Hyper 212+ ~ Corsair 2x4gb ~ TX750w v2 ~ 560 Ti ~ F3 1TB ~ Crucial M4 128GB ~ Xonar DG ~ Tt Meka G1 ~ Asus PA248Q

User Info: wildog2006

wildog2006
3 years ago#6
WerdnAndreW posted...
Contact steam support

lrn2read
Insert generic offensive/slightly racist/holier than thou/fanboy/douchebag/elitist comment here.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anyone else else have trouble buying things off of steam lately?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived