This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So is there really one more set of Daily Deals tomorrow?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So is there really one more set of Daily Deals tomorrow?

User Info: btaylorstl

btaylorstl
3 years ago#1
Usually Steam sales end on the day listed, meaning in this case that December 3 at noon it's done. Is that not the case this time? I'm curious because I'm wondering if I should go ahead and start buying stuff that is on sale but hasn't been a Daily or Flash deal.
This signature will not change until the St. Louis Cardinals win the World Series. Started: 10/29/11

User Info: El Magnifico

El Magnifico
3 years ago#2
Even if you miss out on some of the deals now the Winter sale is in a couple of weeks. Unless you can't go a couple of weeks without the game(s) I would just wait until the Winter sale. Something not featured as a daily/flash deal this time may end up being a daily/flash deal for the Winter sale.

User Info: Buburibon

Buburibon
3 years ago#3
I believe that's it for daily deals. I intended to take advantage of this sale to repurchase the entire Assassin's Creed series on Steam, but it looks like I'll have to wait a few weeks until the major sale starts. No big deal, though.
Steam | PSN | XBL: GVAmson23
3770K @ 4.5Ghz | 16GB 2133Mhz | GTX Titan @ 1136Mhz
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So is there really one more set of Daily Deals tomorrow?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived