This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

7950/7970/290 sold out everywhere, 7950 selling on ebay $400-$500 BITCOIN explod

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. 7950/7970/290 sold out everywhere, 7950 selling on ebay $400-$500 BITCOIN explod

User Info: cainism25

cainism25
3 years ago#1
i really regret not mining.... :/

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_nkw=hd+7950&_dcat=27386&rt=nc&LH_ItemCondition=4
2500k @ 4.8ghz ~

User Info: Snuckie7

Snuckie7
3 years ago#2
Might be a good time for me to unload my golden 7950. I might even be able to make a profit.
Intel Core i7 3820 | EVGA X79 SLI K2 | MSI 7950 Twin Frozr III | Samsung / 840 120GB / 8GB RAM | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Corsair / 550D / H70 | Silencer MKIII 600W

cainism25
3 years ago#3
Snuckie7 posted...
Might be a good time for me to unload my golden 7950. I might even be able to make a profit.

yeah I can't believe all this... its insane... :/ i had a 7990 a year ago, if i had mined everyday and saved it all til now... unloaded all my litecoins right now, i'd prob have 100 grand :/
2500k @ 4.8ghz ~

User Info: Spacewhizguy

Spacewhizguy
3 years ago#4
Whoo, glad I procrastinated selling my 7970 for months.
What's a sig?

User Info: hitokiri13

hitokiri13
3 years ago#5
Man! I wish I bought like 10 bitcoins when it was cheap long ago and forget about it.
Originally Posted by Manicdan
using a OCed quad for torrenting is like robbing your local video store with a rocket launcher.

User Info: Tony_Biggie_Pun

Tony_Biggie_Pun
3 years ago#6
I have a 7950 in my PC right now. What should I do? Start mining? Or try to sell this thing online?

User Info: MannerHatchery

MannerHatchery
3 years ago#7
Wow, that's really why those are constantly sold out? How much money are you actually able to make with a 7970? I've read that it takes about 4-5 months to pay for itself right now. Kind of nice I guess, if that's the case.

cainism25
3 years ago#8
MannerHatchery posted...
Wow, that's really why those are constantly sold out? How much money are you actually able to make with a 7970? I've read that it takes about 4-5 months to pay for itself right now. Kind of nice I guess, if that's the case.

its not that easy - especially not now... i think a lot of people rushing into these kinda prices are the masses rushng in blindly only to be sorely dissapointed. sell ur gpu's while its hot.
2500k @ 4.8ghz ~

User Info: MannerHatchery

MannerHatchery
3 years ago#9
cainism25 posted...
MannerHatchery posted...

its not that easy - especially not now... i think a lot of people rushing into these kinda prices are the masses rushng in blindly only to be sorely dissapointed. sell ur gpu's while its hot.

Oh I don't have any of those, I'm actually on a 780 now. While I was gpu shopping for a couple weeks though, I noticed all of those cards constantly sold out. I assumed the R9 2xx series was sold out because it was still new, but was pretty confused about the 7900 series being sold out.

User Info: KabtheMentat

KabtheMentat
3 years ago#10
What's with the shortages of these cards anyway? A truck carrying them across the country explode or something?
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
Skillz Ferguson
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. 7950/7970/290 sold out everywhere, 7950 selling on ebay $400-$500 BITCOIN explod

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived