This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Multiple Monitor Issues

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Multiple Monitor Issues

User Info: xKANONx

xKANONx
3 years ago#1
So I just hooked up 4 monitors to my PC, and since my video card only has two HDMI ports the main monitor is connected to one port and on the other I have a 4-1 HDMI splitter to hook up the other 3 monitors, the problem is that my pc only seems to detect two monitors, the main one is 1, and all the rest are detected as monitor 2 and the display is simply duplicated on all 3 of them, I'm assuming this is because they are all hooked up to the splitter, but if this is the case then what's the point of the splitter? I need each monitor to have it's own separate display, since I doubt many cards out there have 3+ hdmi ports, how do people accomplish this? Any help would be appreciated.

User Info: Cheech001

Cheech001
3 years ago#2
You can buy cables that are different on each end, like I use a DVI to HDMI to connect my xbox to my PC monitor.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Multiple Monitor Issues

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived