This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Never thought a Sonic game could be fun...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Never thought a Sonic game could be fun...

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
3 years ago#41
sonic_man00 posted...
Freelance_Wolf posted...
...but the racing game on Free Weekend right now blows Mario Kart out of the water. I wish I could get it, but financial problems prevents me from doing so. Is anyone else loving this game too? I managed to level up one character last night.

Man it will be gone in 5 hours, and I can't play games until the evening when it's already long gone. I can't even play it one last time before it ends. It makes me sad. Ah well, maybe next year.

Its 4.99 on Steam.

I said I have financial problems, man. I can't even afford a 5 dollar game at the moment.
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
3 years ago#42
Freelance_Wolf posted...
sonic_man00 posted...
Freelance_Wolf posted...
...but the racing game on Free Weekend right now blows Mario Kart out of the water. I wish I could get it, but financial problems prevents me from doing so. Is anyone else loving this game too? I managed to level up one character last night.

Man it will be gone in 5 hours, and I can't play games until the evening when it's already long gone. I can't even play it one last time before it ends. It makes me sad. Ah well, maybe next year.

Its 4.99 on Steam.

I said I have financial problems, man. I can't even afford a 5 dollar game at the moment.

I know crackheads who can afford a $5 game. Now start looking for change on the streets and fill out some online surveys you son of a ****.
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.

User Info: WyzeGye

WyzeGye
3 years ago#43
Gimmedollar posted...
ShadowThaReaper posted...
Well, hell, if people are giving out some of that Sonic racing, I'll take a copy.

This.

Didn't take long for the beggars to sniff this out.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/GCJ
http://youtu.be/AEKc-vNv_rU - updated 11/21/2013
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Never thought a Sonic game could be fun...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived