This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fallout 4 CONFIRMED (And in boston) According to casting documents

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Fallout 4 CONFIRMED (And in boston) According to casting documents

User Info: locky723

locky723
3 years ago#11
Ningishzida posted...
Wow, Fallout 4 is REAL and possible, who would have thought a fourth instalment could occur after a first, second and third, and, that Bethesda, who can get blood out of a stone, would milk the franchise they irrevocably dumbed down and demented for as long as they can dupe and ignorant fanbase into buying their crap?

Theres a difference between it being "Real" And it being REAL.

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
3 years ago#12
locky723 posted...
Oh btw, Bethesda didn't comment, meaning, i'd assume, that it must be real (If it was fake, they'd say it was :3)

Them not commenting doesn't mean anything. Most corporations have a policy of neither confirming nor denying any and all rumors.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

locky723
3 years ago#13
PhilOnDez posted...
locky723 posted...
Oh btw, Bethesda didn't comment, meaning, i'd assume, that it must be real (If it was fake, they'd say it was :3)

Them not commenting doesn't mean anything. Most corporations have a policy of neither confirming nor denying any and all rumors.

They said that the fake website was not from them. Why havn't they said anything on this yet?

User Info: Ningishzida

Ningishzida
3 years ago#14
locky723 posted...

there's also a profoundly eerie difference between the IQ of an Interplay/Black Isle Fallout gamer, and a Bethesda one.

But being of the latter, you would be ignorant of that.

locky723
3 years ago#15
Ningishzida posted...
locky723 posted...

there's also a profoundly eerie difference between the IQ of an Interplay/Black Isle Fallout gamer, and a Bethesda one.

Yup.

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
3 years ago#16
locky723 posted...
PhilOnDez posted...
locky723 posted...

They said that the fake website was not from them. Why havn't they said anything on this yet?

There's a difference between saying a website doesn't belong to them and confirming/denying rumors. I don't know what they said exactly about that website (or even what the website said) but I doubt it was anything along the lines of "We're not making Fallout 4"
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

User Info: Lucavi00

Lucavi00
3 years ago#17
locky723 posted...
Ningishzida posted...
locky723 posted...

Yup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqotv_OpW6o
As a tank, doing heroics is like a single player game. I just do my own thing while my AI buddies help me out.
-Wyand_Voidbring on pugging heroics.

User Info: bluemoogle

bluemoogle
3 years ago#18
Oh good, so that means we're only 5-6 years away from the far, far, far superior Obsidian sequel.
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

User Info: YodaCrackers

YodaCrackers
3 years ago#19
locky723 posted...
PhilOnDez posted...
locky723 posted...

They took a long time to finally comment on the website.
Global Hardware Sales for Week Ending Dec 7
XB1: 298,000, PS4: 280,000, Wii U: 177,000

User Info: MarceloSampaio

MarceloSampaio
3 years ago#20
bluemoogle posted...
Oh good, so that means we're only 5-6 years away from the far, far, far superior Obsidian sequel.

Far, far, far? Really? You REALLY liked that boring-ass Mojave desert?
Gee! :p
:3
Brazil, country where the World Cup is more important than a basic health system...
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Fallout 4 CONFIRMED (And in boston) According to casting documents

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived