This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gog.com - Free copies of Fallout 1, 2, Tactics

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Gog.com - Free copies of Fallout 1, 2, Tactics

User Info: OmniNakago

OmniNakago
3 years ago#81
I already own the first Fallout. Problem is, I have to send it as a gift if I own a game (which was disabled), and I can't simply uncheck the Fallout on the confirmation screen (the only check box that works is the one that unchecks everything).

Anyone else have this problem?
"God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is too afraid to laugh." -Voltaire
steamcommunity.com/id/nepenthes / twitter.com/epolsen

User Info: Starwing6

Starwing6
3 years ago#82
OmniNakago posted...
I already own the first Fallout. Problem is, I have to send it as a gift if I own a game (which was disabled), and I can't simply uncheck the Fallout on the confirmation screen (the only check box that works is the one that unchecks everything).

Anyone else have this problem?

I had the same problem this morning (except I only lacked Fallout Tactics).

What I did was go directly to the game's page and added it to the cart from there and I was able to get FO:T separate from the other two I already had.
Are you a good person? Are you ready to face a Holy God?
http://www.NeedGod.com/

User Info: OmniNakago

OmniNakago
3 years ago#83
Thanks, I'll try that.
"God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is too afraid to laugh." -Voltaire
steamcommunity.com/id/nepenthes / twitter.com/epolsen

User Info: XxTwisted26xX

XxTwisted26xX
3 years ago#84
Ty! I LOVE Fallout!
Steam: xxtwisted26xx
Not the best but it's my first: i5-3570k(CPU) Memory 8GB (RAM) Radeon HD 7970 (GPU) Rosewell 650 (PSU) 120GB King (SSD) Asus VN247HP 1ms

User Info: bigbenrfan99

bigbenrfan99
3 years ago#85
I bought these games for $6.80 on Steam a while ago and still haven't played or even installed any of them. F me.
F*** the Ravens Forevermore!

User Info: BoxerBrute

BoxerBrute
3 years ago#86
I just got mine, thanks for the heads up!
This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I've never met herbivore.

User Info: Ningishzida

Ningishzida
3 years ago#87
El Magnifico posted...
It looks like ZeniMax [Ed. note: Bethesda parent company] will be taking over classic Fallout publishing rights

Proof the world is a disgusting place and that people suck.

User Info: thegreatsquare

thegreatsquare
3 years ago#88
Decoy77 posted...
Just made an account and got all 3 free without trouble. Also gave me 7 other free games just when i signed up.

There is Warsow for free on the site too.
ASUS G73jh i7 720/Mobility HD 5870/6GB DDR3 1404MHz/Seagate Momentus XT 750GB Hybrid HDD

User Info: ThePonyCollie

ThePonyCollie
3 years ago#89
wow! thanks a lot!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Gog.com - Free copies of Fallout 1, 2, Tactics

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived