This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do Nvidia cards still give free games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do Nvidia cards still give free games?

User Info: SleepComa

SleepComa
3 years ago#1
Is this still going on? Do they come with every purchase regardless of where you bought it from? Got one from Newegg but I don't see anywhere on the page about the free games =(
Duck Butter

User Info: Majoras_pants

Majoras_pants
3 years ago#2
I got one with my card back in June, so probably.
"What's a strategy game? You mean like Mass Effect?"- A console gamer

User Info: electroflame

electroflame
3 years ago#3
When I got mine from Amazon two weeks ago I still got the Holiday Game Pack.

However, I think it "ended" at the end of November, and now it's just "while supplies last".

Newegg probably ran out, but you can email them and ask/complain about it and see if they've got any codes left.
Could be worse, they could have been American givers and you would have been smothered in small pox. -fakenamefignuts on Indian-Giving.
Steam ID: electroflame

SleepComa
3 years ago#4
Majoras_pants posted...
I got one with my card back in June, so probably.

Was it some type of paper with the codes in the box?
Duck Butter

User Info: wwarren19

wwarren19
3 years ago#5
yes. i bought a 780 a week ago and the clerk a microcenter handed me codes for batman:AO, assassins creed: BF and splinter cell.
msi 7970 | i5-2310 | asus p8h61m lx plus | patriot memory g2 8g | OCZ ModXStream Pro 700 | Samsung SSD 250g | WD 1tb | HAF 912 | AOC 29" IPS 2560x1080

User Info: Kokuei05

Kokuei05
3 years ago#6
Depends on where you buy it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u155ncSlkCk

wwarren19
3 years ago#7
Kokuei05 posted...

this is very true. which was why i decided to get my card from microcenter and not bestbuy (they on offered batman).
msi 7970 | i5-2310 | asus p8h61m lx plus | patriot memory g2 8g | OCZ ModXStream Pro 700 | Samsung SSD 250g | WD 1tb | HAF 912 | AOC 29" IPS 2560x1080

SleepComa
3 years ago#8
Kokuei05 posted...

Hopefully Newegg provides them :(
Duck Butter

User Info: TheC0ndemnedOne

TheC0ndemnedOne
3 years ago#9
If you look at a list of cards on PCPartPicker, you can click on each one and on the right side it will say what stores they are available in. In a green box, it should say if it comes with anything extra.

I used to see a ton of cards doing the 3 games/SHIELD discount promo, then about a week ago I still saw some with that deal (except I think the SHIELD discount was dropped by then and it was just the games), and now I don't see any. It might have ended very recently. However, you can almost always find coupons for sale on eBay.
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/55488_o.gif
http://www.d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/

wwarren19
3 years ago#10
i dont think newegg has the game offer on the cards the sell anymore but microcenter does. if u dont live close to one you can ordered it.
Gigabyte 780 | i5-2310 | asus p8h61m lx plus | patriot memory g2 8g | OCZ ModXStream Pro 700 | Samsung SSD 250g | WD 1tb | HAF 912 | AOC 29" IPS 2560x1080
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do Nvidia cards still give free games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived